1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alabama pro day

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by bwdenverram, Mar 29, 2012.

1. bwdenverram

bwdenverram Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,155,403.62
    Been watching their pro day and I'll admit I haven't watched a ton of TR but after watching him today I am really impressed with the kid. Built like a truck, very explosive and has very good hands. It was funny, in blocking drills he knocked one of the scouts on his arse and everyone was laughing. Very powerful young man. I'm a huge Blackmon supporter as I think it's a bigger need but I would have no issue if we ended up with Richardson. If Fisher wants a power running game TR and SJ would be a hell of a 1-2 punch. On the flip side the guy I was least impressed with is Dre Kirkpatrick. He's built like Snoop Dog and looked awkward in drills. If he had to tackle SJ in the open field he might get killed. Should be an interesting draft.
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.