Al Harris makes the transition into coaching

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Yahoo! Sports
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chiefs-hir ... --nfl.html

125759359_crop_340x234.jpg

The Kansas City Chiefs announced Friday that they hired Al Harris as their secondary coach, Mark DeLeone as a quality control coach and they are keeping assistant strength coach Brent Salazar.

Kansas City also signed wide receiver Tyler Shoemaker.

Harris, who played 15 years in the NFL with the Philadelphia Eagles, Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins and St. Louis Rams, will start his first year as an assistant coach. He was a two-time Pro Bowl defensive back.

DeLeone was with the New York Jets in 2012. Salazar has been the Chiefs' assistant strength coach for six years. Shoemaker, an undrafted free agent last year, was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers prior to training camp.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I liked Al Harris. Just sumpin' about him. I hoped he would make the jump into coaching, because he was already a coach on the field. Was kinda hoping he'd stay on as a Rams coach, but it didn't come to pass. Happy for him though. Good dude. Excellent hair.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, I'm loving the dreads too,,, but isn't he like 72 years old and shit. :hehe:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Yeah, I'm loving the dreads too,,, but isn't he like 72 years old and shit. :hehe:
71. His old ass can coach though, I'm sure.