Ahhhhh!! Rams vs Broncos 2000

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Good find.
That was a fun game.
4 HOFers in the field....Pace, Warner, Faulk, Davis....and three more should be HOFers....Bruce, Holt and Fletcher.
Dennis Miller doing MNF. Forgot about that.
I've never seen anyone stand in the pocket in the face an unblocked pass rusher like Warner.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Oh that offense..... Ugh that defense. Such a strange time for the NFL. Dennis Miller on MNF... the Rams in the playoffs... Kooky.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The football I grew up with....the early 2000s. MNF on ABC with Hank Williams. Watching it on my parent's old Zenith tv. Picture was shitty so I had to use the old bunny years. Then my world changed when we got the Mitsubishi big screen. These big ass honkers that had wheels on them:

j6obde.jpg

Yup. Good times.

Then Angry Ram hit puberty. :shocked:

Psycho_X

Legend
So awesome, the moves.... oh the moves. Ankles broken everywhere. Miss it so much. :(

Al Michaels commenting on how Hakim has had trouble holding onto the ball during his first punt return which was taken to the house... that season will end on an Hakim punt return fumble. :(

Dennis MIller comment: "He's been scoped more times than a redneck abducted by aliens!" Dude was awful but some times his comments were so off the wall you had to laugh.

That crowd... loudest place to play for opposing teams. None of those fans deserved the decade plus that followed the gsot.

Miss it so much.

rdw

Pro Bowler
That was a special time. It seems like it came and went in an instant and now it's almost been 20 years.

jap

Legend

watching this is better than sex.

To quote Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl,

"You really need to get a girl, mate!!!"

Regarding this nonsense of Mike Shanahan challenging Mike Martz for offensive genius honors, Shanahan was helped greatly by newly acquired ex=Ram SS, Billy Jenkins, who knew much of the Rams' offensive calls and was translating them for his new Broncoes' teammates & coaching staff.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good find.
That was a fun game.
4 HOFers in the field....Pace, Warner, Faulk, Davis....and three more should be HOFers....Bruce, Holt and Fletcher.
Dennis Miller doing MNF. Forgot about that.
I've never seen anyone stand in the pocket in the face an unblocked pass rusher like Warner.
Think .. Gabriel!!

Gabriel15.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Me neither. I went to the Giants game in 2002, it was a birthday present to myself and the first time ever seeing the Rams live. Quite a treat. I think Warner got knocked down 30 times. He took more hits than anyone on the field that day.

That crowd... loudest place to play for opposing teams.

It was so loud that John Madden commented on it during the playoff game he did against the Vikings. He said it was the loudest environment he'd ever been in.

@Faceplant did you know that is the only time in the history of the NFL when a team was 1st in points scored and last in points allowed? Yup that D was UGH......as in UGH-LY

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you guys enjoyed that video you should hit the subscribe button for more happy endings! ;)

did you upload that? props man. a very enjoyable 20 mins.