‘Aggressive’ Kenny Britt Has Been ‘Best Receiver’ at OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Have to have faith that these guys are due for a healthy year and are on the upswing. Britt looked like the comeback player of the year in 2014 considering who was trying to throw him the ball. Foles and Manion will solidify that position for the next few years and the Rams will have a window where they will be regulars in the playoffs. This rebuild is done and this year will be the beginning of a new era of winning Rams football.

God help us. Let's hope you're right.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Who's this Kurt Wagner kid? He's never gonna catch on, we're screwed.
The coach did say we'd rally around him and play good football

Seriously, I'd give my left testicle to have a young Kurt Warner as our QB right now

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The coach did say we'd rally around him and play good football

Seriously, I'd give my left testicle to have a young Kurt Warner as our QB right now

Wait, I thought you gave the right one for Trent Green? Whats that gonna leave you with?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Wait, I thought you gave the right one for Trent Green? Whats that gonna leave you with?
Varys_HBO.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
are you kidding me this guy's been working at a grocery store?? what!? :hellno:

On top of all that, Dick Vermeil is obsolete. The game has passed him by. That offense will never score points. :eek:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Don't worry guys.
We Just drafted Lawrence Phillips, Eddie Kennisin and Tony Banks.
They're going to be the next Emmit, Irvin and Aikmen.