Against the NFCW; Foles Will Have a Monster Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
As we all know, the Rams love elevating their level of play against divisional opponents. It's what we do. Foles is the same way.

Against the Seahawks he had almost 300 yards and a game tying TD

Against the Cards, Foles put up 3 TDs and no Interceptions

The Rams have a reputation for struggling outside of the NFC West and Foles himself has had lack luster games outside of the division himself.

Foles is the Rams personified.

Foles goes off for 250+ yards and at least 2 TDs with no picks and a 120+ Passer Rating this Sunday guaranteed.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think so too. But we don't need that to get the W. Just a solid, low-turnover performance by the offense will do the job. I don't see the defense allowing Kap and the RBs to rack up big yards and first downs, so unless that happens I will be happy with the type of game we saw vs Cleveland where the Rams slowly squeezed the life out of them.

Of course I"ll be happy with Foles having a big game too though. Just hope they don't push too much. No need to get all risky against this 9ers team, just play your game and execute and let the score build.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As we all know, the Rams love elevating their level of play against divisional opponents. It's what we do. Foles is the same way.

Against the Seahawks he had almost 300 yards and a game tying TD

Against the Cards, Foles put up 3 TDs and no Interceptions

The Rams have a reputation for struggling outside of the NFC West and Foles himself has had lack luster games outside of the division himself.

Foles is the Rams personified.

Foles goes off for 250+ yards and at least 2 TDs with no picks and a 120+ Passer Rating this Sunday guaranteed.
I like the way you think!(y)(y)
It got me thinking, so I just looked this up! The last time the Rams Hung a 40 Burger on the 49ers was in 2000! We're do to do it again, and there's no better time than NOW!!(y):D
And Our biggest Wipe-Out of the 9ers was 56-7 in 1958, again, we're do, and what better time than NOW!!:D:D

{Note; on the 40 point scores, the Rams hold the lead in them! We've done it to them 8 times, they've done it 7 times. their last time was in 1995!}

jap

Legend
Beating the '9ers should happen as long as the young 'uns stay focused. However, Nick, the OL, and the receivers could use a relatively weak opponent to practice getting their act together solidly. It might be this weekend's game or 'da Chicago Bears game two weeks later (both home games). With a solid home win, you want to take the new offensive show on the road and polish things up with a relatively weak team. The Ravens game three weekends from now is an excellent candidate.

We would still have the Vikings game between the '9ers tomorrow and 'da Bears two weeks later. I want to win that one too, but it may be ugly, and the D must play lights out to contain AP. That should be very interesting to see AP and TGII on opposite ends of the same field.