After Winning SB 34, Was it Stupid to Trade Warner?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Adam Karriker is the truth! Have you seen his handwork he learned at Nebraska? ~ Tano
Now I wasn't even a member of Rams on Demand when he was drafted by the Rams (and it is a C instead of a K)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now I wasn't even a member of Rams on Demand when he was drafted by the Rams (and it is a C instead of a K)
I stopped caring for proper spelling of his name after he BUSTED!

Tano

Legend
I stopped caring for proper spelling of his name after he BUSTED!
He was actually pretty good on the Redskins after we traded him to the Redskins

He was just completely utterly wrong for the type of defense we were running

He wasn't a DT or DE on a 4 man front (and people were saying that immediately after we drafted him)

He was decent as a 3T or 5t (can't remember which) on a 3 man front

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was actually pretty good on the Redskins after we traded him to the Redskins

He was just completely utterly wrong for the type of defense we were running

He wasn't a DT or DE on a 4 man front (and people were saying that immediately after we drafted him)

He was decent as a 3T or 5t (can't remember which) on a 3 man front
We are so spoiled having AD these days, but I think we take it for granted how hard it was to find a decent DT in the bad old days... Adam K. was just another busted dream pick to fix the problem....

Tano

Legend
We are so spoiled having AD these days, but I think we take it for granted how hard it was to find a decent DT in the bad old days... Adam K. was just another busted dream pick to fix the problem....
We are beyond spoiled

Will never find another DT after he retires that is probably 80% of his ability

But to have Merlin Olsen as another DT in our history sure was excellent as well