After watching the game I would like to see the Rams make a few changes.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Call up Nick Hampton or Ochaun Mathis to replace Heocht and give Kelwchi Anyalebechi or DeAndre Square a chance to replace Rosenboom. I remember Square at Kentucky he was pretty dominant.

Psycho_X

Legend
Mathis is on IR and Hampton haven't seen a whole lot from yet. VanValkenburg had a few plays on Sunday though and has looked good during the preseason so if Hoecht continues to struggle I'd give VV a chance to shine.

Rozenboom played a little better in second half but he still looks like a liability. Whiner game is going to really expose that probably. Square is out for season and Rams reached an injury settlement with him over the weekend. Anyalebechi isn't on team or practice squad at the moment. There just really isn't anything there to replace him right now. Hummel and Troy Reeder on PS but they are all two sides of the same coin.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Byron Young had a nice game, but, yeah, Hoecht did not. I'm really, really worried about the run defense next week.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Did Hoecht play during the preseason?

I'd give him up till week 4. He flashed several times last season and having 4.5 sacks in 6 starts is pretty damn good. He did however have the same issues securing the edge last year. He really has an issue crashing down on the tackle leaving the edges open. Really it's a mental thing and not a physical one. Hope he can get his head around it, because I think he'll be a great player if he can.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
EDGE needs major help, hope to see a big trade for a premier edge rusher if we can continue to play at a high level...

I wouldnt be against moving Van Jefferson and Cam Akers at the trade deadline (if Van can get a better return than a comp pick in FA)...

RamWoodie

Legend
I'd give Hoecht a few games to get settled. The guy was a beast on special teams. Obviously The staff thinks he's earned his spot.

One game doesn't lose your spot.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I'm really bothered by Rozenboom being the starter. Starting spots should be earned by play on the field, not just given because a guy has been on the team for a couple of years. What Rozenboom has earned is a practice squad spot or a spot as a special teamer. That's based on his time with us. We've cut him twice and only brought him back last year due to injury.

We need to upgrade that spot. We're a better defense when we have 2 ILBs on the field at the same time .