After Tonight, Only 3 Unbeaten Teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
my nieces boyfriend is a big time (small potatoes tho) gambler, and whenever he loses on a bad beat he insists that the game was fixed..especially the NBA , and I asked him the same thing. Why bet if you think they are fixed.
That would be called a fool.

fearsomefour

Legend
99 D was very good, but 00 was bad. Martz brought in Lovie Smith and the 01 D was good again (but they got rid of Fletcher which was a bad mistake).
Drafted Robert Thomas to replace him.....not a good move.
Maybe I am thinking of the 00 D. It was a long time ago.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think the Steelers committed 5 penalties on that return.

Reminds me of the 2000 Rams. That defense is going to catch up to them.

If you think it's fixed why watch? I'm asking in a serious way..........it makes no sense to me.

Fools gold is a good way to describe them.

Why do people watch pro wrestling? Or movies? Or old sporting events?

Something can be entertaining and still have the outcome preordained.

I’m in the “I dunno” camp, but I acknowledge that those who really do believe that the NFL is either outright or quasi-fixed have too much circumstantial evidence to be ignored.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah..the 01 defense had Aeneas Williams and he got to go to his first Super Bowl....It was Lovie Smith's Tampa Cover Two Defense, who was hired as HC of the Bears I believe for the 2002 season

I’m in the “I dunno” camp, but I acknowledge that those who really do believe that the NFL is either outright or quasi-fixed have too much circumstantial evidence to be ignored.
Conspiracies...hmph! ~Bill Bellicheck

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

You're a conspiracy guy and I'm not.

And while I love you to the end and consider you a brother based on how we became friends I am waving my hand at you dismissively LOL.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
It's all good yeah mm was the worst in the league on their defense. and yeah I do remember Lovie Smith the worst Personnel movie they made with that defense was getting rid of London Fletcher. I guess they felt they needed more speed but still. Now that man's going to the Hall of Fame and in my opinion should have been a Ram for life

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's all good yeah mm was the worst in the league on their defense. and yeah I do remember Lovie Smith the worst Personnel movie they made with that defense was getting rid of London Fletcher. I guess they felt they needed more speed but still. Now that man's going to the Hall of Fame and in my opinion should have been a Ram for life
Yeah, that was one blanking horrible decision. I think Fletcher started like 14 years straight...some crazy, Merlin Olsen-like, iron man numbers. Not bad for a UDFA...