After the bye !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
My prediction is the Rams peel off 6 or 7 in a row ! I know I heard many think we are so so close to exploding on this league ! But we are close to exploding on this league!
And as for that loss to the pack , nobody going to beat our defense twice in one year ! Nobody! Look out playoffs , it's the year of the Ram... Here we come baby ... I can't wait !!!
How bout you?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Word. The interview from Tavon after the game wasn't happy. When he said they were going to "get after it", I think there are players on the O side of the ball who are sick and tired of the D carrying their water for them and knowing that there are players on O who seem complacent.

Pretty sure there are going to be players who get straightened out. Fisher said there were some who "need to be pushed" which is coach speak for "It's the off week and I'm kicking your butt until you get with the program."

That bodes well for this team because if we have the ball for 35 mins a game and our O isn't shooting itself in the foot, then our D will be devastating and our O will win games.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I know this team is capable of going on a run. And they're capable of beating anyone. But that whole on again off again thing is frustrating to me. Until they actually show they can consistently beat teams they're supposed to beat, they won't be anything more than they've been the previous 3 seasons.

The offense has to do better than they've been doing. Until that happens, they won't be a legit contender. Foles had one of the worst games I've ever seen a Rams QB have. He has to shake that off.

I guess you can say yesterday was the right time to have that kind of game. Its not a game many expected us to win anyway. You don't wanna see that against a bottom tier team.

There's still plenty of time to right the ship. But there's also still plenty of improvement that needs to be made. Until that improvement happens, we're gonna have those ups and downs we've had since Fisher arrived.

fearsomefour

Legend
Anxious to see how the Rams come out of the break vs Cleveland. Slow starts, to seasons and games and an inability to win back to back games, have derailed Fishers Rams teams so far. The first two games out of break are so key. If the Rams are going to be better than average this year beating Cleveland and SF back to back are must games.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I know this team is capable of going on a run. And they're capable of beating anyone. But that whole on again off again thing is frustrating to me. Until they actually show they can consistently beat teams they're supposed to beat, they won't be anything more than they've been the previous 3 seasons.

Perfectly said.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Just need to get some O-line & WR & TE issues ironed out, that's all.... can't let Foles get speared by unblocked LB's & expect him to make passes. Can't let TE's get away w/ lazy route running & expect a turn-over free game. Can't let balls clang off chests & expect the opposing D to respect our passing game.
Gurley can almost carry this team himself, but not for long, he'll hit the rookie wall before the end of the year if he's overused. In the bye, I really hope they "emphasize" pass blocking, route running, and playing to the whistle.... by "emphasize", I mean lighting bonfires under their undersides until they "get after it".

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After many let downs I will believe it when I see it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I Firmly believe in the Rams, and Know what they're capable of! And I'm a Great judge of Teams in the NFL!!
note.jpg

( Maybe this should have been in Blue Font!:giggle::D)

Penguin.

Rookie
We need a Chris Long on our offense. Someone to pump them up. I am not seeing it out of anyone on the offensive side of the ball. We need someone to get their asses into gear and when they play good pump them up.

RAMBUSH

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We need a Chris Long on our offense. Someone to pump them up. I am not seeing it out of anyone on the offensive side of the ball. We need someone to get their asses into gear and when they play good pump them up.
I think if the effort of Todd Gurley does not make every single person on offense want to give 125% then they in the wrong business ! #30 will make them give their all. That's my opinion.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I hope Foles can survive the beating he takes every week. I don't blame him for the GB loss considering the pressure he was under the whole game.