After six weeks .... dun, dun, dunnnnn ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
...and the Rams have plays two of the toughest defenses in Seattle and Jax. Also Washington defense is no slouch.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
They also lead the league in mis-handled punts. Gotta fix that if they want to make the playoffs.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just amazing what McVay, Snead, and Goff have done!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... after the game, I had mixed emotions... loved the win (love any win) but reflected back on their inability to score in the red zone still.

27 points but only one TD by the offense.

So, I'm thinking... "well, wining this way isn't sustainable".

But then I start thinking that good teams "find" ways to win... one week, it might be the offense.. another week the defense... still another, the special teams.

This was the special teams week.

But I am still concerned over their struggles in the red zone.

Let's see how they win next Sunday... I am hoping for at least three TDs by the offense.

Sappy113

Rookie
Yeah... after the game, I had mixed emotions... loved the win (love any win) but reflected back on their inability to score in the red zone still.

27 points but only one TD by the offense.

So, I'm thinking... "well, wining this way isn't sustainable".

But then I start thinking that good teams "find" ways to win... one week, it might be the offense.. another week the defense... still another, the special teams.

This was the special teams week.

But I am still concerned over their struggles in the red zone.

Let's see how they win next Sunday... I am hoping for at least three TDs by the offense.

I agree with all of this. But also consider this - we won on the road against a good team, even though we didn't execute a complete game from all units. Still won, even while learning on the job. THAT bodes well for the future. Keep always grinding, but if this team can put in consistently good performances, oh boy... they could be going places. And, for once, not just home.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
You don't hear people still acting like the Rams have not really beat any good teams after wins away at Dallas and Jacksonville. Also their 2 losses went right down to the end of the game and they were in them right to the end. I also liked that the CB, Peterson, who was beaten for that last touchdown by Washington was released the next week.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
San Fran's D isnt all that bad either when they are playing teams not named The Los Angeles Rams

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Does that number include 4 TDs scored by defense and special teams?

Points are points, but let not give the offense a nickname or anything just yet.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The Cardinals are 20th with 19.8 points per game. They have dropped 7 points per game since last season.
They miss that RB....and now that they've replaced him with a better one....they quickly scored 31 points....and coasted the last 2 quarters.

This team is still Bruce Arians dangerous...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Does that number include 4 TDs scored by defense and special teams?

Points are points, but let not give the offense a nickname or anything just yet.

True, but let's not forget that the Rams had 10 return TD's in 1999 - 2 KO return TD's by Tony Horne, 1 PR TD by Az Hakim, 2 INT retrn TD's by Mike Jones, 2 INT return by Grant Wistrom, and 1 INT return each by Todd Lyght, Devin Bush, and Dre Bly.

Damn, that was a fun year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They miss that RB....and now that they've replaced him with a better one....they quickly scored 31 points....and coasted the last 2 quarters.

This team is still Bruce Arians dangerous...
DJ is a far superior back than AP at this point. DJ is also a threat that will burn you running routes as well.
AP will definitely help Arians run a more balanced offense but AP can be contained unlike DJ who can hurt you everywhere.

I did have the Cards game on while streaming the Rams game on the laptop. I wouldn't say AZ coasted in the 2nd half. IMO they fell asleep at the wheel with a big lead and survived a comeback vs a 2nd string QB.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Woooooooo

farva.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Someone needs to replace the faces of the GSoT from the old infamous cover and put some of this year's Rams on it! :banana: