After 21 years (my whole life) I am going to see the Rams play a home game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
ill wait for the new stadium. I really don't like the Coliseum to big parking sucks and the drive sucks. my grandpa had season tickets then my dad then me until the moved I hated that place growing up.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hey guys, sorry I have been so busy with everything and have barely been able to post articles on here or even take part in a discussion. I have been working on setting up special guests on the podcasts, working full time at my day job, ramping up the website content and yada yada. However, the reason I mainly have died down or burned out or however you want to call it is because I literally just spent about a month planning a "kind of sort of" last second trip in September to fly to Vegas and Los Angeles from Albany, NY and of course see the Rams play the Redskins week two of the NFL season. Anyway, lets cut to the chase. I will be going down to L.A. and I can't wait to see the Rams play at home, but also I am hoping to meet up with as many people as I can. I hear lot 2 is the place to be so I am planning on going there with my father. If any of you want to meet up please feel free to let me know! This is going to be special and I honestly can't wait for this. I will be going down there to promote my Downtown Rams brand and meet some of my networks I have established, but also I want to go down there to have some fun. So please let me know if you are going to the game and I will do my best to meet up with you!
Have a great time Jake! You are guaranteed to meet a Lot of great Fans!!! Your 1st Home game!?! WOW! I remember mine well!

My 1st Live game 42 to 14.jpg

" We Beat the Pack 42-14" !
I hope your 1st is just as enjoyable!! Remember the ROD Rules, Take plenty of photos!!!

yodapic.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Make sure you have a good time, win or lose. Have a great time, man!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice Jake, i fly into Vegas and drive up to LA for the games as well. i'm going to the home opener this year vs Indy. Already got my flight, tickets, and rooming. Can't wait, and with the suggestions of others last year when i went to the game. I park at the Metro and take that into the stadium. Also make sure you bring some cash with you on game day. The vendors outside the stadium selling the bacon wrapped hot dogs are a must have!!! Enjoy your trip i'm looking forward to mine.

Go Rams!!
Thank you for that and the much needed recommendations. Hopefully we each see a nice game and a victory.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
It's on my bucket list to see the Rams play in the Coliseum and I've been given that chance due to the move back to LA but it just won't happen this year. Jake, you need to post this in the ROD Events section so people can sign up and y'all can plan from there. It works the best to keep all responses and contacts in one place and that works well. Hope you get a big group going and y'all have a blast!!!!!
Good idea! Thanks!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
My first time seeing the Rams was at Lambeau field. Traveled there with a good friend in Jr. High. It was a blast of a time. We lost, but I did get to see Marshall score a TD. I was wearing his jersey. We had a big sign that said "We came all the way from Utah!" The camera person would not shoot us, still don't know why. There were even fans around us saying shoot these guys for the TV!

My first time seeing a Rams home game I drove out to the good ole STL with three friends (one of which was with me at Lambeau). The game fell on my birthday. We were playing the Raiders (2 of my buddies favorite team). We got into town and there were Raider fans everywhere. Hardly saw anyone with Rams gear on. One of my friends was getting so excited seeing all of these Raider fans (his first NFL game). He made a bet with me the night before the game. "I'll bet you 20 bucks the Raiders win" I am not one to bet, I don't like having that extra pressure added to my fandom. I went ahead and took it this time.

The next day my buddy was ready to head back to the hotel before the 2nd quarter was over. We ended up victors with an easy 52-0 score! I hope for the same success in your first home game visit!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
My first time seeing the Rams was at Lambeau field. Traveled there with a good friend in Jr. High. It was a blast of a time. We lost, but I did get to see Marshall score a TD. I was wearing his jersey. We had a big sign that said "We came all the way from Utah!" The camera person would not shoot us, still don't know why. There were even fans around us saying shoot these guys for the TV!

My first time seeing a Rams home game I drove out to the good ole STL with three friends (one of which was with me at Lambeau). The game fell on my birthday. We were playing the Raiders (2 of my buddies favorite team). We got into town and there were Raider fans everywhere. Hardly saw anyone with Rams gear on. One of my friends was getting so excited seeing all of these Raider fans (his first NFL game). He made a bet with me the night before the game. "I'll bet you 20 bucks the Raiders win" I am not one to bet, I don't like having that extra pressure added to my fandom. I went ahead and took it this time.

The next day my buddy was ready to head back to the hotel before the 2nd quarter was over. We ended up victors with an easy 52-0 score! I hope for the same success in your first home game visit!
That's awesome! Thank you, I hope so too!