GAME DAY AFC Championship - Chiefs at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
LOLamar Jackson with another master class performance in the playoffs. No clue what the game plan was coming into this but lack of run game and trying to get Jackson to be the hero is a recipe for disaster. Dude just can't read a defense to save his life. Did he check ANYTHING this game?
That pick into triple coverage says everything you need to know about lamar.

Ellard80

Legend
The Ravens basically handed that game to the chiefs....

but KC has had a good defense all year.

swmizzou83

Starter
I hope Chiefs fans realize how lucky they are to have Mahomes and Andy Reid. 4 super bowl appearances in 5 years is insane.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
IMO that organization has been wasting good coaching, solid culture and top notch rosters on LJ for years.

He ain’t the guy.

He’s an exciting playmaker at times, always a flashy runner and a regular season highlight machine

That’s what I’ve seen for several years anyway.
Dude was a 1 yard line fumble away from beating Mahomey. That's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
The calendar changing and Lamar/Ravens choking in the playoffs - two things guaranteed each year.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
LOL Like he's the only QB in the NFL who does stuff like that.
Ok and? Doesn't change the fact that was a stupid throw and an even more stupid decision in that situation. Decisions like that are why he chokes every year regardless of how good his team is.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Lamar shows yet again that's he's a better athlete than qb. He straight up choked today because he continues not to be able to make plays with his arm.
Yep if he wouldn't have fumbled going across the goal line they would of had a chance

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What an absolute goon Travis Kelce is.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Dude was a 1 yard line fumble away from beating Mahomey. That's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.
More accurarely.....He was a fumble at the 1 away from trailing Mahomes by 3.:thinking: But I can't blame that game all on Lamar. Dumb penalties on other guys cost them more than Lamar's mistakes. When Flowers fumbled at the 1, I said, "dumbass, if you didn't perform a perfect taunting penalty, you probably wouldn't have needed that play you fumbled on to score a TD." Dumb ass penalties. Championship teams don't get there doing dumb shit. But rhat doesn't excuse Lamar completely. You don't throw that bad pass in the end zone when you need 7 AND 3.

Last edited:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Apparently, the stage is too big for some players....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
True it’s a game of inches. Shit happens…all that.

See though, I would argue that Mahomey (or another elite QB) is the guy who finds a way to answer that Ravens score(if not fumbled) and find a way to get it done.

Lamar hasn’t gotten it done numerous times in the big games despite being surrounded and fully supported by great teams and a class A franchise.

Lamar just needs to get better at QB’ing. Period. Maybe he will take that next step. My opinion is that he won’t.