GAME DAY AFC Championship - Chiefs at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The NFL is a Beautifully, Magnificently BRUTAL sport ... especially for the fans.

32 teams fight to make the playoffs.
Almost every one of the 18 that fail to do so are disappointed, and their fans are miserable.

In a little over three hours, a playoff-team either advances and it's euphoric; OR,
their season ends and there is that tremendous disappointment and absolute misery.

Of the 14 teams that qualify, almost everyone of the 13 that see their season end in defeat are miserable.
And their fans ... UGH! Who don't have the wealth and excitement of being an NFL player ... It's Pure Misery.

No sport like it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Ravens made far too many mistakes to win today with the wilting of Zay Flowers righ before our very eyes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The NFL is a Beautifully, Magnificently BRUTAL sport ... especially for the fans.

32 teams fight to make the playoffs.
Almost every one of the 18 that fail to do so are disappointed, and their fans are miserable.

In a little over three hours, a playoff-team either advances and it's euphoric; OR,
their season ends and there is that tremendous disappointment and absolute misery.

Of the 14 teams that qualify, almost everyone of the 13 that see their season end in defeat are miserable.
And their fans ... UGH! Who don't have the wealth and excitement of being an NFL player ... It's Pure Misery.

No sport like it.
Whiner!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have been going off on anyone who says Lamar is a bad pocket passer. He's been great from the pocket for years. But people, ahem, just have an idea that he's a running QB only due to "reasons" and not watching him play or looking at EPA from the pocket.

Well, he choked HARD today. And now all these people with false priors probably think I'm an idiot. GRRRRRRRRR!

OC Monken had a horrible game plan but Jackson blew today. Just ugh.

Credit though also to a stellar D that Spags is coordinating. Mahomes is Mahomes but that D is leading them to the promise land this year.
I wouldn't say he's a bad pocket passer. But I wouldn't call him a good one either. He's probably middle of the road. But that is not his game. He's tough to bring down. Tough to get him in the grasp. And runs like a running back. Extending plays or flat out running for big gains is his game. Limit that and he's not very effective. Chiefs were able to do that today. Spags has that defense playing at a high level. Which is what you want out of your defense this time of year. Pretty much like Raheem did a couple years ago.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
"YaY" ~ @Angry Ram

Taylor Swift GIF by The Voice

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did Travis Kelce really start screaming the lyrics of some crappy rap song when they asked him for a few comments at the ceremony?

How old is that guy, 15?

Tano

Legend
I have been one of Lamar's biggest critics when he is in the playoffs.

He is a one read and run QB and teams in the playoffs have known how to stop him.

However, after the Houston game I thought maybe Lamar had progressed this season.

Nope - same ole Lamar. Terrible game by him even if the fumble doesn't happen.

7 points thru 3 quarters is not good.