GAME DAY AFC Championship - Bengals at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every close call fell on the Chiefs tally at the end…if it was a 50/50…it went to the Chiefs…calls like grounding that should have not been called in the 4th quarter of an important playoff game…hope the Eagles smoke the Chiefs

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah, gotta root for the Eagles. Damn that's really, really, really really hard for me!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man, the NFL really wanted the Andy Reid/Eagles/Kelce bowl... Hard to even pretend shit isn't scripted at this point. At least the Rams bought the script last year!! Hate me....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gratz to KC. Hell of a win. Should be a nice game them and Philly.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Thankfully we don't have to hear about Burrow thegreatestqbofalltime for a while now. They already said that about Mahomey.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hate to see a flag set up the game winner, but that was a textbook late hit.
Yep, almost like.... How does that happen?? How can one make such a mistake?? Hard to fathom.... Kinda.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah, Valdez-Scantling? I thought the Packers never gave Rodgers enough weapons. Mahomes > Rodgers

oldnotdead

Legend
KC will get another Lombardi....ho hum

I don't see the Birds having enough offense to keep up if KC begins to roll. The birds defense will have to keep it close for them to have any chance at all. I don't see it happening.

Hope the weather is good so I can go fishing.

Q729

Legend
I hate KC, too. It's the damn NE disease again. Someone in that division step up. Please.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hate KC, too. It's the damn NE disease again. Someone in that division step up. Please.
I like the Eagles their defense wil put too much pressure on a limited Mahomes