Adrian Peterson is a free agent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Didn't he have a high $$$$$ contract. Agree no Patsie or Seahags please.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Hasn't he been injured the last two seasons?

He was injuried last year early (he played in 3 games, but 2 were only partial it looks like).

played a full season in 2015 1485 rush yrds and 222 rec. yrds, 11td

in 2014 he played 1 game and then was suspended for rest of season.

He is 31...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
He was awful before getting hurt last season. I think he's done.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My guess is, Denver gets him and Romo in FA. And the wheels officially fall off the defense, sending Elway out the door forever after a 4-12 debacle of a season.

Psycho_X

Legend
If I were forced to choose I'd take Charles over Peterson but both are walking time bombs as far as injuries go. It would make sense for a team with super bowl aspirations to sign them to lowball deals for a chance at a ring. But for a team like us, neither would really make much sense since I doubt any players will be giving us a discount for their services any time soon.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I had drafted Peterson first overall in fantasy and he was trash. Lost a huge step since 2015. I too think his best is behind him.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
The last time everyone said Peterson was done he came back and went for 2000 yards lol. I wish the only piece we were missing was a running back. He's going to have extra motivation now. AP with a chip on his shoulder? Watch out!