Adam Schefter Talks Rams Front Office & Greg Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
ESPN NFL analyst Adam Schefter breaks down the Rams’ front-office moves, Greg Robinson’s trade to the Lions and Philip Rivers’ decision to play for the next several years. Plus, Schefter discusses Odell Beckham Jr.’s contract.

Listen to Schefter Talk Rams

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Adam Schefter does correct himself stating that the Rams drafted Aaron Donald in the draft as first he mentioned Quinn.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My disdain for Johnson is just as strong today as when he was playing.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My disdain for Johnson is just as strong today as when he was playing.

Takes his shots at the Rams, that is for sure, but once this thing gets turned I believe he could be there biggest supporter.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Takes his shots at the Rams, that is for sure, but once this thing gets turned I believe he could be there biggest supporter.
And I don't want him even then as a supporter. He can ride off into the sunset on a pink pony.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
And I don't want him even then as a supporter. He can ride off into the sunset on a pink pony.

That sounds like a happy ending. Bandwagoners . The train has passed him by .

This Rams defense is going to be special. Listening to Wade talk about
Conor Barwin & knowing what a high motor guy he is.Trading basically Will Hayes for Barwin.Then the players they develop. The RDE Matt Longacre should get some good playing time.I like Morgan Fox . Think this might be a good fit. I know he looked good in preseason last year. Is. Twinner .-Westbrook as well.I like the depth.

People want to talk about the switch from 4-3 to 3-4 !! This is the perfect price. I also think Robert Quinn will fully benefit from 3-4 . Like Wade said he won't be lined up every down against the LT . Will keep him healthy imo . The way he gets held & is a smallish DE. Now he has dropped 15#'s should make him quicker as well.

--Wade said the defense backs will surprise some people. The front 7 though is the strength of the defense.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

What goes up must come down
Spinnin' wheel got to go 'round
Talkin' 'bout your troubles it's a cryin' sin
Ride a painted pony let the spinnin' wheel spin

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
What goes up must come down
Spinnin' wheel got to go 'round
Talkin' 'bout your troubles it's a cryin' sin
Ride a painted pony let the spinnin' wheel spin

Ahh... a little Rare Earth on a Saturday nite. Saw them back in '73 along with Deep Purple and Black Sabbath and ELP back in the day at Cal Jam in Ontario, California.
One of the few groups where the lead singer also played drums.

~ArkyRamsFan~