AD99 about to appear on ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Loved where the hosts states that Louis Riddick now think Aaron Donald should have been picked #1 in the draft but fell to #13 due to his size! Donald said " I'm just happy to be where I am at!" He also spoke about how the team has a feeling they can be special this year!

Go Rams!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

I like AD's shirt.
"Mob Squad" - "I dig it man.....it's a scene"

giphy.gif

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Anybody got a video?

E: Nevermind, found it. Only 1 minute though?

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Anybody got a video?

E: Nevermind, found it. Only 1 minute though?

That's not the whole interview. It was roughly 3 mins and hit on JJ Watt and AD being the only players in the opening week with 2 sacks and 9 tackles, his draft status, what the feeling/mood among the Ram players is, and about his MOB Squad shirt (whenever there are multiple Rams on the field its a MOB!-AD). Sorry I thought about saving it but didn't. (n)

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone know where to get one of those shirts AD was wearing?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's not the whole interview. It was roughly 3 mins and hit on JJ Watt and AD being the only players in the opening week with 2 sacks and 9 tackles, his draft status, what the feeling/mood among the Ram players is, and about his MOB Squad shirt (whenever there are multiple Rams on the field its a MOB!-AD). Sorry I thought about saving it but didn't. (n)

They didn't upload the whole thing then, that's all I can find. Thanks for the run down (y)

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
How can Aaron Donald say they had an amazing training camp when they didn't win one preseason game? Answer me that Aaron Donald.

Always good to hear from Aaron Donald. He is a humble man for sure.