About the banner at the top of the page

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was thinking about changing it again, but I wanted to get lots of input on it. So if anyone else wants to make one to put to the board for consideration, then by all means .... have at it. I'd like to have about a half-dozen options to put to a vote, so if you like to fool around with graphics, then I'd be happy to see what you can do.

Ideally, I'd like for it to be no bigger than 600 x 200 px, and if you can incorporate the ROD logo in there somewhere, that would be great too. I'll probably start tinkering in the next day or two, and I'd love it if someone else threw their work into the mix.

Here's our logo if you want to download it.

rodlogo.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Don't change anything until I know the name of the third cheerleader from the left.

:hehe:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
Don't change anything until I know the name of the third cheerleader from the left.

:hehe:
Jennifer.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Lol, that's fucked up...lol

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Do you have a higher resolution version of your logo, X? This one is to small to separate from the white background without losing all the crisp edges and detail.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
VCRam said:
Do you have a higher resolution version of your logo, X? This one is to small to separate from the white background without losing all the crisp edges and detail.
I had an enormous one on my other computer, but I lost that hard drive. It was perfect. Now I'm just left with the ones that I shrank to use for various graphics. This is about the best one I could find.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamzFanz said:
Just found this... I need a few days.
Take your time. I'm not doing anything immediately.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ideally, I'd like for it to be no bigger than 600 x 200

Graphicker

Starter
I'll try to add something to the mix.. I bit rusty, Do you have cuts of renders or are any fine in general?
Even though I'm decent I never did learn how to cut :lmao:

I could get you some find HQ big boss pictures if needed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, that ship has sailed...