About Cooper Kupp...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
The kid is a damn stud. At least his injury isn't something he'll be out a long time for. Hopefully it's just this week. The kid can flat out ball.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Curious to see how we'll handle transitioning him back to the grind once he's fully healed. Will we be starting him at the beginning of the season or ease in and feature him frequently during the latter part of next season and beyond?

His presence on the field was sorely missed yesterday.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Curious to see how we'll handle transitioning him back to the grind once he's fully healed. Will we be starting him at the beginning of the season or ease in and feature him frequently during the latter part of next season and beyond?

His presence on the field was sorely missed yesterday.

I think he's healthy by preseason, he might get some snaps in preseason, but my guess is we see Goff, Gurley, Kupp and the gang week 1.

Kupp will have a monster season, and will be considered a top 8 receiver by the end of the year.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He is the type of guy that you need in that type of game, at that level. I'm glad he's a Ram, and I pray for a full and speedy recovery.

It's hard to quantify how much that guy means to the team. We adapted, but we were never as good, without him.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
kupp-meme.png

CVita

UDFA
Name
Chris
Robert Woods is a great player, but we really need Kupp back in the slot :)

Flint

Pro Bowler
The Rams still need a physical presence to catch the ball in the middle of the field, the Pats had 6 guys rushing and Woods was sometimes doubled. That’s gotta leave pretty big gaps somewhere, just get in shotgun to give Goff as much time as possible to read the d. I was expecting Reynolds to have a monster game but I don’t know what the reason was for him not to have a bunch of catches.

dang

Legend
I need to watch the game again to see where the hell Reynolds, Everett and Higbee disappeared to. Perhaps their snap counts were limited???

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I think Woods and Cooks were our first two options a lot of the time, and by the time Goff got to the third, the pressure was there. Gilmore is a stud and Woods was doubled a lot, and the refs allowed a lot of defensive holding for both teams, so there wasn't much separation amongst the WRs. I don't think we looked at Reynolds or the TEs much as our first option.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Just goes to show that while Woods and Cooks both went over 1,000 and had key big time plays throughout the season. Kupp is our #1 receiver. I hope this injury thing is going to be behind him.