Aaron Rodgers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
If Wilson continues to develop? Then what? I know it won't happen, but.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You obviously haven't watched him play recently.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starts to develop into what? A competent backup?

jap

Legend
 This is a season for grooming young players more than anything else. It would have been great to catch fire with such a young unit. Mathematically, if we run the table over the last eight games or go 7-1, we would end up with a 11-6 or 10-7 ledger, respectively.

We know we need to stack our OL with talent on the starting five with solid backups. Matthew needs bodyguards to perform his magic and avoid resulting to 'hero ball.' While playoff opportunities reasonably exists, the Horns will probably be noting who steps up and balls out to keep our post season hopes alive & kicking.

We need a running game. It is probably time to start feeling out what young Zach brings to the table but only if he shows some pass blocking skills. We don't need Matthew being forced to retire prematurely.

I am sure the coaches already know what they have with most of the players who have received significant game time. They can insert some of the question mark players into games that are already decided one way or another.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That ship has sailed. Build the lines and take a shot on a QB you think has starter qualities.

Psycho_X

Legend
If Wilson continues to develop? Then what? I know it won't happen, but.
What won't happen? If you're going to start a random thread maybe complete the thought process so people know exactly what your point is?
We should have traded Stafford when he still had value.
And we'd be fielding a team of like 30 players with the cap space we'd have left.
 This is a season for grooming young players more than anything else. It would have been great to catch fire with such a young unit. Mathematically, if we run the table over the last eight games or go 7-1, we would end up with a 11-6 or 10-7 ledger, respectively.

We know we need to stack our OL with talent on the starting five with solid backups. Matthew needs bodyguards to perform his magic and avoid resulting to 'hero ball.' While playoff opportunities reasonably exists, the Horns will probably be noting who steps up and balls out to keep our post season hopes alive & kicking.

We need a running game. It is probably time to start feeling out what young Zach brings to the table but only if he shows some pass blocking skills. We don't need Matthew being forced to retire prematurely.

I am sure the coaches already know what they have with most of the players who have received significant game time. They can insert some of the question mark players into games that are already decided one way or another.
What? Did your thought process go from Rodgers... to Wilson... his first name is Zach so you pivoted to Zach Evans and that's who you're talking about? This whole thread is so confusing lol.
That ship has sailed. Build the lines and take a shot on a QB you think has starter qualities.
You talking about them cutting both Rodgers and Wilson and drafting another QB? Or did you pivot to the Rams too? This thread has been a bit of a cluster F so I'm not sure at this point.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You talking about them cutting both Rodgers and Wilson and drafting another QB? Or did you pivot to the Rams too? This thread has been a bit of a cluster F so I'm not sure at this point.
I'm talking from the Rams point of view. We invested in Stafford so double down on him by adding a top lineman but also hedge that bet by trying to hit on a QB.