Aaron Rodgers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now I know why his family doesn't speak to him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Elmgrovegnome,
How is his post political? What is the matter with it?

~ArkyRamsFan~
Everyone knows who the ‘woke crowd’ is referring to. If you don’t you have not been paying attention. It’s the left, Democrats. It’s a gross generalization of a party.

Poking fun at either side is political. I’m not part of the woke crowd btw, I’m a moderate. I just don’t like seeing it brought up here and I see it frequently enough. It’s an insult to some. And there is no need for it in this forum.

Last edited:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Aaron Rodgers looks like a dude that knows exactly how much pseudoephedrine you can buy legally.

Tano

Legend
Everyone knows who the ‘woke crowd’ is referring to. If you don’t you have not been paying attention. It’s the left, Democrats. It’s a gross generalization of a party.

Poking fun at either side is political. I’m not part of the woke crowd btw, I’m a moderate. I just don’t like seeing it brought up here and I see it frequently enough. It’s an insult to some. And there is no need for it in this forum.

I would respond to what I mean about the not so sure but I would get in trouble because I would be starting a political discussion.

Just know that I agree partly with what you say but that a lot of people mean more than just Democrat when referring to the woke crowd.

And that's as far as I will go on this discussion.

If you want to know what I mean then we can have a discussion privately.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's weird to see a QB going for average grade women like he does. And top grade of course would be model material which almost comes with the position. Think Goff's fiance. Either way I gotta respect him for that, doing his own thing like he does, and looks definitely do not guarantee performance in bed.