Aaron Rodgers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
nice rack

smash GIF

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
As long as he brings in the Fantasy points for me who cares. She can resurrect his career to greatness for all I care…

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
She has 3 names?
I kid you not, it won't be long before the snowflake woke crowd starts using entire sentences as their name. I'm serious.

"That's my daughter. Her name is Brings Joy To Many Rainbows All At One Time, Vividly."

Her last name is Smith.

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
She has 3 names?
I kid you not, it won't be long before the snowflake woke crowd starts using entire sentences as their name. I'm serious.

"That's my daughter. Her name is Brings Joy To Many Rainbows All At One Time, Vividly."

Her last name is Smith.
And you will lose your job if you don’t submit to the crazy. Lol.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Though reports identified Blu as a “witch,” she shot down those allegations in a series of Instagram Stories posted in June.
“Ps… My name is Blu. Not Blu of Earth,” she wrote at the time, adding, “I do not identify as a witch. Y’all are hilarious.”
Rodgers currently follows Blu on Instagram, where she posts about her “DeJa Blue” podcast, which has been described as “a clean reservoir of conciousness [sic] from which souls thirsty for purity, relief and love can drink.”

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
...she posts about her “DeJa Blue” podcast, which has been described as “a clean reservoir of consciousness [sic] from which souls thirsty for purity, relief and love can drink.”

And here I was ... thinking she sounded insane and didn't live in the real world.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She has 3 names?

Her last name is Smith.
Why is it that people keep thinking it’s okay to slip in political comments. This is the second one I’ve seen today.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Why is it that people keep thinking it’s okay to slip in political comments. This is the second one I’ve seen today.
Hi sir. My comment was nothing at all political. Didn't mention either party, the president or any former president. I am sorry if it offended you, truly. But I had no politics in mind while commenting.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi sir. My comment was nothing at all political. Didn't mention either party, the president or any former president. I am sorry if it offended you, truly. But I had no politics in mind while commenting.
Yeah, sure you didn't.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"A clean reservoir of consciousness from which souls thirsty for purity, relief and love can drink.”

He's going to have that sour Kanye West look on his face after about 6 months when he realizes what he just signed up for.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well as weird as he is I like his new t-shirt triggering snowflakes.

Psycho_X

Legend
Now he's dating an "influencer"... he's one step away from dating a video game podcaster who smokes pot all day.