Aaron Hernandez Rips Robert Kraft, Praises Tom Brady In New Prison Letter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I guess Aaron Hernandez is just "keeping it real" by writing these wacky letters. Maybe like OJ, he has CTE, which would explain everything. :heh:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/02/01/aaron-hernandez-prison-letter-kraft-brady/

Aaron Hernandez Rips Robert Kraft, Praises Tom Brady In New Prison Letter
February 1, 2016

625-aaron-hernandez-court-trial.jpg

(Photo by Jared Wickerham/Getty Images)
By Matt Dolloff, CBS Boston

BOSTON (CBS) — As former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez continues to rot in a jail cell awaiting trial for his alleged 2012 double-murder, he keeps sending some surreal letters from the clink. The latest one, obtained by TMZ Sports, heaps praise on Tom Brady and other former teammates of his, but takes some vicious shots at Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

Hernandez describes Mr. Kraft as “fake-ass non-loyal Kraft who told me he loved me everytime he seen [sic] me but obviously shows his word aint [sic] [expletive]. But my love [for the Patriots] was real and still love all them cuz [sic] I’m not a phony like many of them!”

Strange for Hernandez to call anyone else a “phony.” Allegedly murdering two people, while receiving a contract extension and acting like you want to “live like a Patriot” while living this nefarious double-life under everyone else’s nose? Sounds like the very definition of a “phony.”

It’s also strange for Hernandez to decry Kraft for a lack of “loyalty,” along with pretty much everyone in the world that he claims was duped by the “bumb[sic]-ass media” that he believes will prevent him from ever getting a fair trial. His mind is clearly warped by his criminal instincts; murderers and lowlifes have a bizarre sense of “loyalty” that they put above all else and accuse you of breaching if you don’t go along with all the murdering.

Hernandez also offered advice for the “fake fans” (who really just aren’t fans of murderers) to commit suicide in gruesome ways, such as making their heads explode with firecrackers or tying a cinderblock to their ankles and jumping into a “deep body of water.” But he wasn’t all negative; he took some words to (crudely) compliment Brady and his other former Patriots teammates.

“The closest [teammate] I was with was probably Brady in whom [sic] I love to death and always will and only hope the best for them. But was cool with Julez [Edelman], [Deion] Branch (I [expletive] with and got mad love for) and “the BEST TE ever to walk on a football field” GRONK!” the letter read.

Hernandez mentioned in the letter that he has a TV in his cell and can watch Patriots games when they are on. If it helps convince him he’s still a football player and didn’t do things that he’s already been convicted of doing – like, you know, murder a guy – more power to him.

It’s unlikely that Mr. Kraft will lose any sleep over this letter. He can rest well knowing that Hernandez slapped whatever “loyalty” and “love” existed out of Mr. Kraft’s hands the second he (allegedly) pulled that trigger in 2012.

Matt Dolloff is a writer for CBSBostonSports.com. His opinions do not necessarily reflect that of CBS or 98.5 The Sports Hub. Follow him on Twitter @mattdolloff and email him at mdolloff@985thesportshub.com.

This article was updated with additional information on Aaron Hernandez’s first-degree murder conviction.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Riiiiiiight......

I hate the Pats or Craft as much or more than the next guy but this is just dumb ASF!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please keep these anti-Patriot letters coming. Love them!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"Rips" kraft they say.... paaaahhhhlease... they should hear the things I say about him. Hernandez was kind in comparison.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess it's confirmed... Hernandez is delusional.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obviously written by a paralegal in his lawyer's office as part of a strategy to plead mental impairment.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So you can go to prison for a double murder and still get to watch the NFL on tv?
kirsten-dunst.gif