Aaron Donald's rookie highlights: Dominant from Day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ROD-BOT

News Feeder
Aaron Donald's rookie highlights show how dominant he was from Day 1

Unlike most rookies, it didn’t take Aaron Donald long to get acclimated to the NFL. He came in as the 13th overall pick in the 2014 draft and was absolutely dominant from Day 1. He had two tackles for loss in his NFL debut, a sack in his second game and hit the quarterback at least once in 11 of his first 16 games as a pro.

He went on to win AP Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2014 after recording nine sacks and 18 tackles for loss, wreaking havoc each and every week. To remind you just how good he was as a rookie, the NFL’s Throwback account on Twitter shared highlights from Donald’s first season.

It’s easy to see how he became as unstoppable as he is today, considering where he started from.

View: https://twitter.com/nflthrowback/status/1381275851879157760?s=21

TexasRam

Legend
It’s just Inhumane. The amount of misery he puts grown men through. He Destroys reputations and careers with literally zero empathy.

He’s a glitch in the Matrix. Made by some 19 year old Chinese kid in a parallel universe.

That’s my guess.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I miss the days of him not being blocked by 3 guys on every play. Just shows how good he is now. There's three guys every play who's only job is "block Aaron Donald" and somehow he's still putting up equal or better numbers to when he was a surprise.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

gregg williams to the dline players - "you better fucking listen to what i say"

gregg williams to the rookie aaron donald - "don't listen to a fucking word i say, just do what you do"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fish will always have that feather in his cap that he's the guy who drafted Aaron MFing Donald. His hire was worthwhile for that alone lol.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I miss the days of him not being blocked by 3 guys on every play. Just shows how good he is now. There's three guys every play who's only job is "block Aaron Donald" and somehow he's still putting up equal or better numbers to when he was a surprise.
Just thinking the same thing. Dude was so incredibly fast when noone knew to double or triple team him

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Few takeaways

-Donald is the best DT ever
-That 2014 had a lot more talent than their final record showed. Underachieved mightily.
- I cried on the way home from that Viking game. Super sad loss. It set the tone for the whole season. Sean Hill and did what he could.
-Freak Cordarrelle Patterson.