Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Good pick. I'm not going to grade it yet though.

jjab360

Legend
anchorman-celebration-gif.gif

jjab360

Legend
Did NOT think he would make it to 13, 1st round couldn't have gone any better in my wildest dreams

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did NOT think he would make it to 13, 1st round couldn't have gone any better in my wildest dreams
While I would have rather had Watkins at 2, Robinson fits the power run scheme. He has huge upside. Donald is Geno Atkins/Sheldon Richardson 2.0.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Love it! I'm pumped! The LOS is where games are won and lost. Both of ours got better tonight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TRENCHES BABY!

I'm a little bummed that we didn't snag Bridgewater, and I'm slightly worried that our backup plan at QB is kinda meh, but I couldn't be happier that the Rams are adhering to the principle of winning games in the dirt.

Time to shine, JL and Stacy. Take advantage of the gifts.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
TRENCHES BABY!

I'm a little bummed that we didn't snag Bridgewater, and I'm slightly worried that our backup plan at QB is kinda meh, but I couldn't be happier that the Rams are adhering to the principle of winning games in the dirt.

Time to shine, JL and Stacy. Take advantage of the gifts.

We'll get what you wish in later rounds. Just saying.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I don't understand the pick if we just drafted Brockers. The guy doesn't seem very big for a DT. Everyone seems pretty excited so I guess it's a good pick but the numbers don't look very impressive to me.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
OK, opposing OL's... we have Quinn, Brockers, Donald and Long. You can double ONE of these guys. TWO if you use the TE as an extra lineman.

Pick your freaking poison.

Oh, and once you get tired, we have the best rotational DL in the freaking league too.

QBs, win if you can, survive if we let you.