Aaron Donald works out with The Rock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1567543361174634496?s=20&t=mKpipYT6Q_6_FS8DHHw9LQ

View: https://youtu.be/XrGU8cGwum0

1662605504200.png

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Rock def lurks on ROD and sees them GDT threads that our very own @CGI_Ram posts before every game. Can’t wait til tomorrow. Cheeers!:clinkingbeer:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

I doubt he has the speed for an edge rusher, but I bet he might open a running lane for one of our RB's at least once or twice before his 50 years of age causes his collapse.

Tano

Legend
I doubt he has the speed for an edge rusher, but I bet he might open a running lane for one of our RB's at least once or twice before his 50 years of age causes his collapse.
The rock was a decent football player for the Miami Hurricanes when they had a guy named Warren Sapp. I think he got overlooked because of that.

Never got a chance to play in the NFL but went to the Canadian Football league where he was never given a chance to play.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I saw a clip where he told AD he was gonna beat his ass in the weight room lol

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
The Rock went undrafted in the 95' draft. To be real he looked nothing like he looks now. Shades of Barry Bonds. But still impressive.

brucebruce

Rookie
Amazing to see AD, a clean pro athlete, next to a juiced up rock, despite the age diff. AD is bigger than I thought.