Aaron Donald MOVED!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Yep, he’s definitely retiring…or being traded to the Steelers so he can live in Pittsburgh. (Eye roll)

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Donald, Stafford, and McVay all in the same neighborhood?

Sounds good to me. If one of 'em threatens to retire, the other two can swoop in and convince him to keep going.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Welp..... Guess I'll have to find another place to buy afterall... . ‍

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I wonder if he still plans to move to Pittsburgh as some have said he would?

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Apparently AD bought a new place after selling his home in Calabasas. Looks like a major upgrade.
Thread clash....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thread clash....
Didn't see that when I searched. I'll merge them.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
For whoever came up with that title… my pacemaker just played Flight of the Bumblebee in 3 seconds flat…

Funny, but F U…

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I guess they said it has a barn but I sure don’t see any crops or pasture.
Right? I saw that too. 4 stalls? I'm going to guess they have riding trails around that area that maybe can be accessed from the stalls? Hard to tell from the photos though. I also don't see how much land is included. But clearly not a "farm".

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Right? I saw that too. 4 stalls? I'm going to guess they have riding trails around that area that maybe can be accessed from the stalls? Hard to tell from the photos though. I also don't see how much land is included. But clearly not a "farm".
Although I’m ancient enough to remember the strawberry fields around Knotsberry Farms I doubt there has been much farming going on there for many decades.

Lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Attachments

• A852B3FE-5B61-428E-A53A-0B2B3D40FB9F.jpeg
    A852B3FE-5B61-428E-A53A-0B2B3D40FB9F.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 28

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I was thinking with that title, "They did WHAT?!!"

Whoever came up with it is a jerk.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
This is great. This is also some serious luxury folks. They've earned it - have at it.
This stuff is kind of relative - compared to some, we live in luxury. Compared to others, not so much.

What I do know is - if given one of these homes, I'd have to sell my current diggs to keep the property tax man at bay - and even then, in a few years, I'd be back to zero.... so, kudo's to all you folks that can do this. Definitely, this is the land of the free!