Aaron Donald leading NFL in TFLs with 4 per PFF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great stat. I had no idea.
And to think he's doing it off the bench.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
3HEZKIo.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Meh, still PFF. Annoying and overanalzying stats to death.

Let the kid play.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh, still PFF. Annoying and overanalzying stats to death.

Let the kid play.

I agree, but it's an impressive stat for a rotational player, and a rookie at that. Just figured I'd share.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very impressive. this kid is another future star on our defense

AZRamsFan93

Awesome stat! Clearly he is having the most impact of our 2014 draft class so far.

PeteMD

UDFA
Can somebody explain to me why he isnt a starter/full-time player?

I also had the impression, that he is very quick, strong and making stops behind the LOS. Just wondering...

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Their grades are stupid alot of the time, but certain stats do tell a story, like sacks, tackles for a loss, etc.

jjab360

Legend
I'm not surprised at all. Crazy athleticism, raw strength, and already polished technique. He will be one of the best DTs in the NFL this year even as a rotational player and even as a rookie.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I also had the impression, that he is very quick, strong and making stops behind the LOS. Just wondering...
I think if you look at our D-Line carefully, you can answer your own question. Their all xlnt and experienced!:D

PeteMD

UDFA
I think if you look at our D-Line carefully, you can answer your own question. Their all xlnt and experienced!:D
Yes, sure. But it seems (to me), that he is playing at a higher level. I would like to see him in the starting line-up - rather than K. Langford.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes, sure. But it seems (to me), that he is playing at a higher level. I would like to see him in the starting line-up - rather than K. Langford.
I think that will happen sooner, rather than later!

Week 2 stats aren't up yet but he played 50% of the snaps in week 1, Brockers played in 53% and Langford 52%, Quinn played most on the DL with 78%. Fisher just ikea having a rotation on the line, he wouldn't be playing that much more if he was a "starter" and Langford was the 3rd man rather than Langford the "starter".