Aaron Donald in the Fish Bowl by Chris Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ilike that he bought his family home with the weight room down below, when he bought his parents a dream home elsewhere. TOTAL Party HOUSE! Which for AD means several more work outs a week...

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
This was a cool interview.

I thought Chris Long had some nice edits added to the show.

There were 6 parts by the way for anyone wanting to make sure they catch the whole things.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This was a cool interview.

I thought Chris Long had some nice edits added to the show.

There were 6 parts by the way for anyone wanting to make sure they catch the whole things.
Wait there are 5 more?
This is the best interview/team content I have seen in a while... Long is good at this.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was really interesting.. Chris long has always been one of my favourite players .. he was pretty damn good for us on some very bad teams and he was a ram through and through

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry yeah I only posted part 1 didn't want a huge long post with all the vids. The next one is usually the top recommended video.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Episode 4 or 5 where they talk about coach wauffle and techniques and stuff is really good stuff

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks, that was great. I just spent over an hour watching it straight through. He has a good head on his shoulders. The desire to be great really comes through in that interview.

So much for the things I needed to do this morning. lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thanks for posting. Good stuff. The final segment about Will Hayes was great.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
that sb loss really bothers him. you can see it is hard for him to even talk about it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
One of the better interviews i've seen done, excellent, ... and thanks for posting. Loved Chris Long kidding about the 'rumor he's still got it'. That whole Chop Club sequence was worth the cost of admission alone.
The elephant in the room had to be that mini-sub in the background, I haven't seen that much stainless steel since the DeLorean. Someone please tell me that thing is a custom made hyperbaric chamber.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hayes story is cool but the "I'm 6'1"" Then Chris responds "It's don't matter that bank account is 10 feet tall and you got 20.5 sacks in a season it don't fucking matter".