Aaron Donald "Crying"?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sloramfan

Starter
like bubbaram said earlier.. what a fucked up thing to write about...

aaron donald crying?..

get a clue writer...

in my opinion, aaron was crying because he thought he let his team down...

case closed...

go rams

slo

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Wouldn't have it any other way. The AD Effect is a big reason so many of our players develop physically and mentally. He and Whit = Invaluable leadership

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Those aren't his tears, Those are Russell Wilson's tears that he just forgot to wipe off.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
It's all right to cry. It means that you have desires and want to achieve them, that you're scared of losing things, that you have emotional attachments. In other words, that you're human.
Unfortunately some people in this world, ( usually the super macho) see crying as a sign of weakness.
Me? I'm a Vermeil kind of guy. I get emotional sometimes while coaching. Usually when the kids
have accomplished something that makes me proud. I cry when I'm sad, mad, proud, happy.
I'm confident in who I am and if others see it as weakness, I could care less.
A good cry can do wonders for your mental state of being as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately some people in this world, ( usually the super macho) see crying as a sign of weakness.
Me? I'm a Vermeil kind of guy. I get emotional sometimes while coaching. Usually when the kids
have accomplished something that makes me proud. I cry when I'm sad, mad, proud, happy.
I'm confident in who I am and if others see it as weakness, I could care less.
A good cry can do wonders for your mental state of being as well.
There's no crying in football! ~ @den-the-coach

bluecoconuts

Legend

Ironic because I usually find the guys who think like this are the weakest among us. So insecure they have to pretend like they don't have feelings or emotions? That's called being a psychopath ya dummy.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There's no crying in football! ~ @den-the-coach
You did not have to add the blue font. Seriously have no issue with it either way, the great Jim Valvano said you should do three things everyday, "Laugh, think & cry." Nothing wrong with that and I don't think anyone is ever going to question Aaron Donald either.