Aaron Donald "Crying"?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
SOURCE SPORTS: RAMS’ AARON DONALD SEEN CRYING AFTER PLAYOFF LOSS TO PACKERS

JANUARY 17, 2021

By Jason Cordner

There is no crying in football but don’t tell Aaron Donald that in his face.

Er5WR-9WMAcy9GI-680x400.jpeg

Donald’s Rams fell behind early and lost 32-18 in the Divisional Round playoff game.

Donald was at limited strength and ability due to a ribs injury he suffered the previous week while tackling Russell Wilson.

Donald’s inability to play at his best likely weighed on his emotions as the team’s season came to an end.

Donald is a warrior who was playing with a rib injury he sustained last week during the Rams playoff victory over the Seattle Seahawks.

Donald is the Rams defensive anchor.

As he goes, so does the Rams defense and that was evidently clear on Saturday night.

It was yet another tremendous season from the Rams’ All-Pro, which unfortunately ended without a Super Bowl ring once again.

You don't have to be a Rams fan to see how bad this future first ballot HOF wants to win a Super Bowl.

AD is still in his prime, but he realizes the opportunity to hoist the Lombardi becomes less likely the older he gets.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's all right to cry. It means that you have desires and want to achieve them, that you're scared of losing things, that you have emotional attachments. In other words, that you're human.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
SOURCE SPORTS: RAMS’ AARON DONALD SEEN CRYING AFTER PLAYOFF LOSS TO PACKERS

JANUARY 17, 2021

By Jason Cordner

There is no crying in football but don’t tell Aaron Donald that in his face.

Er5WR-9WMAcy9GI-680x400.jpeg

Donald’s Rams fell behind early and lost 32-18 in the Divisional Round playoff game.

Donald was at limited strength and ability due to a ribs injury he suffered the previous week while tackling Russell Wilson.

Donald’s inability to play at his best likely weighed on his emotions as the team’s season came to an end.

Donald is a warrior who was playing with a rib injury he sustained last week during the Rams playoff victory over the Seattle Seahawks.

Donald is the Rams defensive anchor.

As he goes, so does the Rams defense and that was evidently clear on Saturday night.

It was yet another tremendous season from the Rams’ All-Pro, which unfortunately ended without a Super Bowl ring once again.

You don't have to be a Rams fan to see how bad this future first ballot HOF wants to win a Super Bowl.

AD is still in his prime, but he realizes the opportunity to hoist the Lombardi becomes less likely the older he gets.
I was about to post "What's the purpose of posting this shit?" before seeing your comments at the bottom.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
AD don't cry. Tears happened to be on his face. :laugh1:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
This is how Brawndo was invented. AD's tears are a high performance sports drink for us mere mortals.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a mental health therapist here's my rose colored goggle take. There are a lot of kids growing up in LA right now watching Aaron Donald play football as the baddest man on the planet. It's really good that they can see that even the most feared football player in the world can cry and show emotion.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
too often you see just the opposite from other players...laughing and joking after a loss...those are the players I'd question...

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
As a mental health therapist here's my rose colored goggle take. There are a lot of kids growing up in LA right now watching Aaron Donald play football as the baddest man on the planet. It's really good that they can see that even the most feared football player in the world can cry and show emotion.
If you submit an invoice to the Moderators of this Forum, that would be kind of funny.

If the Moderators try to pass-down the cost of that invoice to us Forum-members, then we may have a problem.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I sure hope that this newly reconstructed DL can finally provide the help and assistance that AD needs. Morgan Fox who would always be seen with AD on the bench was the only other real pass rusher that could bring the heat along with AD.

The physically diminished version from early this year in that Packers game was a position he had not been in before. Many of my DL postings this off-season was speaking about the great need to get the now over 30 MVP some big help additions as pass rushers.

I knew that SJD, Robinson & Gaines were all limited in their pass-rushing skills. that because they are basically NT's. Snead did draft in rounds 4 & 5 some DL help but not so sure those two Browns have any special pass rush skills to help.

I was hoping that one of the UDFA' Banks, Hoecht & Williams by a miracle could make the unit. Appears Coach Henderson & Morris agrees with me & we have 2/3 rds of them on the roster now.

Pass rushers Garrett & Okoronkwo now on IR is not a positive but big tease bad knee Lewis has finally managed to put a few team practices back to back........:eyeroll:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is how Brawndo was invented. AD's tears are a high performance sports drink for us mere mortals.
I drank AD tears and now the Avengers are begging me to join...