A walterfootball.com draft I like . . .

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cann's not going to be in the third round, so I'm cutting my throat if this draft happens. Forget the wrists: I'd rather go for the throat after this.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If we can get Peters at 41, I'd be SHOCKED. Thrilled, but shocked.

I'd take that draft, but only if Flowers foot injury has been cleared. No red shirt year.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Really don't like the Flowers pick at 10 but I do like Peters and Cann in those spots, but like Memento said Cann wont be there

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Not bad. Flowers is a good RT prospect, with almost as much pure physical upside as GRob (and almost as raw as GRob was coming out). Peters is the best CB in the draft; he'd be like JJenk redux, getting the best CB in the draft in the 2nd due to character issues, and that's worked out pretty well for us.

Cann is by some accounts the best guard in the draft... you can make the case for Tomlinson, or you can argue one of the tackles who project at guard (Scherff, Collins), but Cann is likely the best guard who played guard in college.

I love me some Titus Davis. Watch some highlights from his bowl game. It's absurd.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
. . . that several here would hate.

10. OT Ereck Flowers
41. CB Marcus Peters
72. OG AJ Cann
119. LB Ramik Wilson
215. WR Titus Davis

I'd be doing handstands, but I know some of you would be slitting your wrists.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015.php
I'd rather go:
10. OT Scheriff
41. CB Byron Jones/Eric Rowe/ Josh Shaw
72. OG Glowinski ( Cann won't be their)
119. LB Ramik Wilson
215. WR Chris Conley
"IF WE GO THIS POSITION ROUTE!"
JMHO!!

Stel

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd rather go:
10. OT Scheriff
41. CB Byron Jones/Eric Rowe/ Josh Shaw
72. OG Glowinski ( Cann won't be their)
119. LB Ramik Wilson
215. WR Chris Conley
"IF WE GO THIS POSITION ROUTE!"
JMHO!!

At #10, their mock has Scherff already taken.
At #41, Peters is more talented, but troubled.

Remember, not my draft, but I could certainly live with it. And it is better than most posted for the Rams by walterfootball.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
At #10, their mock has Scherff already taken.
At #41, Peters is more talented, but troubled.

Remember, not my draft, but I could certainly live with it. And it is better than most posted for the Rams by walterfootball.

I don't think Peters will be there are 41. Is Quinten Rollins available at 41? or even 72 for that matter?