A Victory Kiss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

1609851_10152803441793484_1136660487_n.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're a bit of a voyeur, eh?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI it's like you said, no photos means it didn't happen lol.

I walked out of the gym a couple of weeks ago and there was some loud bird commotion. They have nested there for a long time so I knew it was that nest. I looked up and they were doing it.

I thought to myself "I've never seen birds fuck, I've seen all kinds of animals and insects fuck but never birds" so I watched for a moment and snapped the pic.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

I walked out of the gym a couple of weeks ago and there was some loud bird commotion. They have nested there for a long time so I knew it was that nest. I looked up and they were doing it.

I thought to myself "I've never seen birds Freak, I've seen all kinds of animals and insects Freak but never birds" so I watched for a moment and snapped the pic.

:peek:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I thought to myself "I've never seen birds Freak, I've seen all kinds of animals and insects Freak but never birds" so I watched for a moment and snapped the pic.

I don't know why, but that part made me laugh! Not only do we have a visual, now I'm wondering what it sounded like! :lol:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It sounded like a fuckin attack is what is sounded like. He was laying some serious bird pipe lol. It was over in a minute so I either caught the end of the show, or he was camera shy........or maybe a youngster and popped fast.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It sounded like a freakin attack is what is sounded like. He was laying some serious bird pipe lol. It was over in a minute so I either caught the end of the show, or he was camera shy........or maybe a youngster and popped fast.

Serious bird pipe... :number1: