A Tip For You Dog Owners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
https://www.fbi.gov/boston/press-re...ed-in-boston-based-market-manipulation-scheme

BOSTON—A securities attorney based in California was arrested this morning on securities fraud charges arising out of his participation in a scheme to manipulate the stock of a Boston-based company.

Richard "Dick" Weed, 52, was charged with conspiracy, securities fraud and wire fraud based on his involvement in the manipulation of the stock of CitySide Tickets, Inc., a Boston-based ticket reseller.

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

On a serious note, I hope Dick Weed gets a worthy prison sentence. :effemine:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You guys don't even knock on my door anyway.
Drive up, put my package on the porch, drive away.

Yeah, and if they do knock they give you about 1.5 seconds to answer the door and they leave the note saying your package requires a signature and you get two more chances to get to the door in 1.5 seconds. I said heck with it, I drove to the UPS place and picked it up. I told the guy I was in the kitchen when I heard the door, walked over to it in about 5 seconds and he was driving away. But he found time to leave the note on my door. Probably had it ready before he even walked up the porch.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's all about FEDEX baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fuelfire:

RamzFanz

Damnit
If you see the UPS/fedex/mailman coming up to your door to deliver a package, leave your dog inside the house.

I dont want to pet your dog, say hi to your dog, look at your dog. DO NOT use me as a training exercise to test your dog training techniques that your seen on the dog whisperer.

Just because your dog has not bitten you or anyone else in your family doe not mean he doesnt bite.

Thanks.

So...don't train my dog to fetch the package when you pull up?

But we've been working so hard!

tumblr_lxsvrlOmTK1qfjjglo1_r1_500.gif

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Next time a dog comes barreling out the door, I will ask the dog if they can wait while I get my phone and get a selfie.

Well, I was simply just trying to get the full story from what happened. Instead, it looks like we'll have to use our imagination as to what happened.