A theory why Fisher is gone and the Rams stuck on 4 wins......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
What a crock of shit. The players realize they're playing for contracts too. Playing like shit so your coach doesn't get paid, just means you won't get paid what you should either.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
This article gave me an unnamed debilitating disease.

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This guys is on crack.

The reason Fisher is gone is simple - failure to fix the offense, failure to field even a competent offense. There may be more than one reason why this is so, e.g., failure to get a good offensive coordinator, overall philosophical approach to game management regarding offense, failure to recognize offensive talent, failure to coach it up, etc. ... but irrespective of that, it still comes down to offense.

Last edited:

Zero

Pro Bowler
This article gave me Deleted.
That's probably not something to joke about.You never know if someone could have
lost a loved one recently or have it themselves.Just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Just shows that anyone's crap gets published anymore. Another psycho fan article who needs to put his tinfoil hat back on

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A friend sent me this late last night. I thought I would have seen posted by now.

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/1...ers-effort-tanking-threw-game-marcellus-wiley
raw.gif

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
probably not posted here ,because it's laughable.
Not sure if we have a humor section or sci-fi section

Maybe...... but, I do find it interesting that after the opening loss to the 49ers, the Rams were competitive in every game up until 3 weeks ago. The Rams got blown out by the Saints, Patriots and Falcons in successive weeks.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Yeah - not digging this. I know too many people who have died from it. I realize you meant it to be funny. But frankly... it's not.

My apologies you & oooo have a different sense of humor than apparently X & I.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This article gave me an unnamed debilitating disease.
OK... yeah... that's pretty funny. No offense to those with debilitating diseases.

And just so you know. I and many people I know are and have gone through a lot with the other lately. It just hits too many too hard. I know you were only meaning to be funny.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Despite the probability of 3 wins if Kendricks doesn't drop that td, gurley runs left at the goal line like the play was designed, and robinson doesn't commit the worst block in the back I've ever seen, I'd have to say the article and rumor from wiley are absolute bullshit. The fact that wiley would mention a rumor like this and then a (cough) journalist would add to it by insinuating wileys remarks are a "charge" just shows how bad our whole need for more and more sensationalism in media has become. Why is fake news such a thing now?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
So what would the Rams record be if there had been no dropped balls and no drive killing penalties?