A Peek Behind The Curtain Of The TV Broadcast Crew From ATL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have a funny to share about the TV broadcast crew from yesterday's game. I've been a little reluctant to share it, but I really don't think it matters because if this reflects poorly on anyone... it's me and nobody else.

My twins were both home this weekend from FSU, which means we all got to watch the Ram game together. One of them is extremely close friends with Charles Davis' son. Charles was one of the guys in the booth broadcasting the game for TV yesterday. We don't miss a second of any Ram game... including the pregame hype stuff.

So the pregame stuff is on. Admittedly, I've already pounded a few down at this point. I'm watching as the broadcast shows the TV crew in the booth together. Charles and Sam are going over things about the game. Let this be a lesson to any of you with millennial children btw... I see who is doing the game together and I proceed to share some of my very colorful thoughts on Sam. It's not important to know exactly what I said... just know that it was over the top and I was basically ranting and laughing very loud. How was I supposed to know that my son was videoing my ass while I spewed all this out of my mouth so that he could share it on snapchat with his bois.

Well guess what. Charles' son thought it would be hilarious to send his Pops this snapchat too. We didn't know this until halftime though. That's when Charles called his son and told him that he almost lost it completely several times during the broadcast when he looked over at Sam after having seen that video of me. He was apparently able to keep it together enough that nobody hearing them on air could tell, but I guess there were a couple of times on commercial breaks were Sam was trying to get him to share what in the hell he was cracking up about. He never did of course (Thank God). I guess it got better in the second half... but during the 1st half Charles was having a hard time looking at Sam without losing it on-air.

So remember guys... if you have millennials in your house beware! They could be videoing some of your most embarrassing moments to share with people at any time. LOLOLOLOL. We are still laughing about this one.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
What? What’s so funny?

2F6B4C8A-5E31-4189-B374-71DF4C43BF93.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK... I just RELUCTANTLY asked my son if he could send me that video.

To my delight... he laughed and said that unfortunately he couldn't because he took it on snapchat. Whatever that means. I am pretty sure he would send it to me if he could... is he missing something on that?

I'm kinda relieved honestly. I was not nice at all. LOL

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well ya gotta give us a little, then...

Also, honestly, I loved that broadcast crew. Very few errors, the Sam was exciting and made the game more fun and Charles Davis is very well informed about the players.

Most times, I want to turn the sound off, but I was really enjoying it... and there have been big victories of ours where I still got annoyed at the broadcasters, so it wasn't that we were winning.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
The person sending the video cant replay it unless they save it. The person receiving the video can only watch the video once. Unless they sent the video in chat.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Well ya gotta give us a little, then...

Also, honestly, I loved that broadcast crew. Very few errors, the Sam was exciting and made the game more fun and Charles Davis is very well informed about the players.

Most times, I want to turn the sound off, but I was really enjoying it... and there have been big victories of ours where I still got annoyed at the broadcasters, so it wasn't that we were winning.
They are an excellent broadcast team. Quite rare.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK... I just RELUCTANTLY asked my son if he could send me that video.

To my delight... he laughed and said that unfortunately he couldn't because he took it on snapchat. Whatever that means. I am pretty sure he would send it to me if he could... is he missing something on that?

I'm kinda relieved honestly. I was not nice at all. LOL
Ok, we'll settle for a reenactment!