A moment of respect.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
For Snisher and the 2014 Rams:

Snisher, Quinn, Bradford, Stacey, Austin, Long(s), Bailey, Kendricks, Ogletree, Saffold, Cook, Jenkins, Givens, Cunningham, Wells, Petis, Quick, and all of the up and comings, solid contributors, we still believe in you people, and new guys.

12 draft picks in a deep draft full of talent at positions you need and positions where you could become monsters (DE). Two first rounders, fifth rounders, and seventh rounders. The "twos" alone outnumber ALL of your actual draft picks last draft.

Welcome Greg Williams. The Rams are so not going to play soft coverage anymore. Sack or interception, that should be the opposing offenses options. You can do it. They can do it.

WOW. This could be a hell of a season. This could easily be a top team in any other division but may also be a top team in the fanatically contested NFC West, by far the toughest in football.

I am pissed that the Rams were last in the NFCW last season. They were so better than that. Had the O and D plays been called with finesse and eagerness to win, I believe they could have done much more than they did. I agree with most that the plays were called to not fail rather than to win.

I'll be one to say that I am confident in a postseason run, and a very real shot at a super bowl appearance in the 15/16 season. This is the real deal. This is a quality team with the opportunity to be great.

Draft well Snisher. Draft well.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Can't wait for May! There's so many ways to go in the draft, and all the scenarios seem positive. Its great to have smart and proven people making the decisions! This is a completely different team than the total mess Fisher inherited. We're on the rise my friends!

RamzFanz - of all the avatars on all the forums on the entire internet... well, you know the rest. wow

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Don't even want to begin to imagine what this team would look like right now if Spags and Devaney were still at the helm, thank god I don't have to either! :D

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Quinn is head and shoulders better than any player Snisher drafted.

They have yet to draft a star player. They were handed a great opportunity in 2012 falling into the #2 pick and having RG3 available.

Alan

Legend
max with a reality check:

They have yet to draft a star player. They were handed a great opportunity in 2012 falling into the #2 pick and having RG3 available.
Hard to argue with that max. Although I'd have to say that their ability to spot quality UDFAs is far superior to Spagz and Co..

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Hard to argue with that max. Although I'd have to say that their ability to spot quality UDFAs is far superior to Spagz and Co..

True. But you need big time players in this league if you're going to challenge the big boys.

This is year 3 with all these draft picks. Snisher needs to get at least a couple of major star hits if they want my respect.

Alan

Legend
Mine too max. Although the jury is still out on many they've already taken.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Mine too max. Although the jury is still out on many they've already taken.
True. Guys like Brockers, Jenkins, and Trumaine have a chance, but they need to step it up this year. And Ogletree, he's got a shot, but has time.

Alan

Legend
Can't forget Tavon and Stedman. Especially Tavon for whom we spent so much.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Robert Quinn was pretty blah as a rookie. His second year improved, but was regarded as a liability against the run. Not a special draft pick at that point.

3rd year - BOOM!

Light = ON.

Brockers, Jenkins, Ogletree, Austin, T Johnson, Stacy, Givens, Bailey, heck even Quick have all shown potential like Quinn did those first two years.

Sit back and watch some of these guys BOOM!

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Can't forget Tavon and Stedman. Especially Tavon for whom we spent so much.

When you consider that the picks given up for him (Austin) could have been DeAndre Hopkins/Cordarelle Patterson and Larry Warford...

I just hope they (Austin and the Rams) figure it out this year.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I won't be happy until we win back to back SB's. And even then I reserve the right to trash the F.O.

Sincerely yours,
Ramstalk

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Robert Quinn was pretty blah as a rookie. His second year improved, but was regarded as a liability against the run. Not a special draft pick at that point.

3rd year - BOOM!

Light = ON.

Brockers, Jenkins, Ogletree, Austin, T Johnson, Stacy, Givens, Bailey, heck even Quick have all shown potential like Quinn did those first two years.

Sit back and watch some of these guys BOOM!
Looking for the Boom with the 3rd year players this year as well! Thinking that takes the Rams over the top this year!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well, not really.

Yes, Quinn is the best. But he wasn't a star season one. He was just OK. Season 2 was good. He became a star season 3.

Now you are judging Snisher by year one and two performances? TA didn't impress you as a rookie? Bailey? Stacey? Ogletree? None of them could be stars this season or two seasons from now like Quinn?

Alan

Legend
MerlinJones hitting my sore spot:
When you consider that the picks given up for him (Austin) could have been DeAndre Hopkins/Cordarelle Patterson and Larry Warford...

I just hope they (Austin and the Rams) figure it out this year.
Don't get me started on the Austin trade.:fighting: :seizure: :mad: :ROFLMAO:

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't get me started on the Austin trade.:fighting: :seizure: :mad: :ROFLMAO:

Austin may be a super star. Not much more you can do with all those plays called back, Schotty calling the plays, and Bradford out. I hope he's changed your mind by mid-season.