A long way from home

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, the wife and I have made it across country and are in Pacific Grove, CA. Where should we eat you Cali clan?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So you're up in central/northern Cali.

That's out of my area.

If you were down south, I would hit up King Taco.
The al Pastor is the best I've ever had.
They roast it on a vertical spit and carve it off.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In Carmel by the sea tonight and man are these people rich around here.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
If Cali folk try to tell you In 'N Out Burger is any good, don't believe 'em. It's disgusting.

If you've got an extra 5 grand just lying around, maybe you can get yourself a nice little painting at Carmel by the Sea. Lol.

Monterey Bay Aquarium is awesome and worth seeing.

And driving on Highway 1 south of Carmel along the coast... pretty breathtaking views.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Cali folk try to tell you In 'N Out Burger is any good, don't believe 'em. It's disgusting.

If you've got an extra 5 grand just lying around, maybe you can get yourself a nice little painting at Carmel by the Sea. Lol.

Monterey Bay Aquarium is awesome and worth seeing.

And driving on Highway 1 south of Carmel along the coast... pretty breathtaking views.
Wife is not going for the Big Sur drive. She got pretty uptight with mountain drives we’ve had so far. Nice paintings but I think I’ll pass.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Wife is not going for the Big Sur drive. She got pretty uptight with mountain drives we’ve had so far. Nice paintings but I think I’ll pass.
Yeah, the ocean views are amazing but some of the drop offs are pretty steep, so understandable that your wife might get a little freaked out.

And as for the painting I was joking of course-- it's unbelievable how expensive everything is at Carmel. Enjoy your trip....