A guess on personnel adjustments going forward

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good post. I have been yelping like a sissy in a sausage factory the past two drafts for the Rams to draft a LB! I think next draft it certainly has to be a priority?

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
IMO Bayer will never be the blocker Lance is,never
Agreed, but I still don't think Kendricks is an elite blocker either. I'm still stupidly wishing the Rams would call JC Copeland or any FB/lead blocker, then they could move Harkey in line more.

reggae

Well as disappointing as Tavon has been with injuries and whatnot he has flashed and his talent plays in this league. Some WRs just take longer to adjust. Bailey was a much better route runner from day one in camp reportedly, so that and his ability to catch the ball in traffic translates well to playing sooner. He's a possession WR who can go deep, basically.

Tavon still has enormous upside. We haven't seen what he can do with Davis at QB yet, and also he's the kind of weapon you can scheme 2-3 new plays a game for and he'll have a good chance of busting them for big gains or TDs. That is enormously valuable in this league.

I just don't think he's there yet. And the emergence of Quick and what I think Bailey's on the cusp of doing might slow his arrival down. But as they keep working him in I would hope they find the right mix for him. With Davis at QB it's not like DBs can roll up on him without great risk. Let's see how he comes along this season, for now at least.
TA is not a good slot guy. The final chapter on that will be done by seasons end. He doesn't work unless he gets single coverage.