A guard would be tempting, a safety could make Rams elite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Simba

Rookie
Re: A guard would be tempting, a safety could make Rams elit

X said:
Simba said:
I am not so 'excited of Craig Dahl, especially in passing game defence.We need a safety in the first round.So there are good chances that we call a guard and a safety with the 16th and 22nd.
Certainly a possibility, but if Warmack is gone by the time they draft, I'd substitute a WR or TE in there.

I think so too.I love Eifert.

nighttrain

Legend

iced said:
libertadrocks said:
BuiltRamTough said:
I don't know, it all starts up front I would rather get an elite guard then an elite safety...that's just my take

I would say the opposite. Id take an Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu over a Carl Nicks or Steve Hutchinson.

The problem I see with Farr's article is the only safety worthy of one of our first round picks is Vaccaro and he likely wont be available at 16. I think there is a higher probability Warmack will be there

would rather have warmack
for us, i think keeping Sam upright, and able to step up in the pocket is a priority, that's OL over safety..that said, safety is right there with OLB as my next wants..
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

biggame1190 said:
....No worthy caliber (Free)Safety is worth taking in round 1 though, and please no one throw overrated overhyped Kenny Vaccaro in my face :neh: ...Now Rambo in round 2 or 3? Sign me up I would be very ok with this.

Tell us how you really feel! :lmao:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I will show you how far I am off from the rest of the pack ...if FS John Cyprien was there @ #78 3rd rd. I take him...fat chance. If DJ Swearinger or Matt Elam are there @ #109 4th rd. I would take him .....fat chance of that. If Shamarko Thomas or Shawn Williams are sitting there in the 5th rd I would pull the trigger fast. In the 6th I would hope for John Boyett & Josh Evans would be great you never know but NO Thanks to a safety with our two picks in the first round all day all night.