A few videos of that other RB we have.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO7pobuutNg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od2sdLUOtys[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX7JLJoX4HA[/youtube]

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Insanity! Seriously his stats senior year alone w/ RG3 running the show and all. I'm still baffled w/ the Jets front office (Tannenbaum decision?) simply cutting him..ya see they NEED a true rb now.."ground n pound" lol...
I would absolutely love it if he can show 1/2 of what he did @ Baylor for US!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not real sold on him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Not real sold on him.
Something missing, isn't there? I can't quite put my finger on it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
Not real sold on him.
Something missing, isn't there? I can't quite put my finger on it.
Doesn't have elite vision, doesn't make guys miss, and he's a tad slow. Sounds like SJ39!

But Jackson is way more dynamic, and powerful.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The Post-Dispatch says Terrance Ganaway could end up filling a big-back role for the Rams next season.

Ganaway didn't touch the ball in three appearances last season, but the Rams kept him on the roster. If Steven Jackson isn't back, they'll be looking for a short-yardage pounder to pair with the speedy duo of Daryl Richardson and Isaiah Pead. At 6'0/240, Ganaway fits the bill.

Feb 21 - 8:56 AM
Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jap

Legend
That's more speed than I thought he had. I would like to see him take on NFL-caliber competition. After all, all the defenses in the wild, wild NFC West are pretty good.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
So if a qb with deadly speed can set up the passing game better, does it make it easier for Gannaway to run the rock?

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I mean nobody will ever replace SJ39, but I like the way this kid runs. Seems to have a good attitude as well.

GO RAMS!!!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I actually thought he showed more speed there than I thought he had, at least straight line speed. On one game against Missouri he was breaking away/ran away from the safety. I also thought he had good pass blocking skills.

The one thing I don't think was very good was the lack of vision. It seemed like most of his runs that were 5 yards are more were made by huge holes. When he had a NFL sized hole he didn't gain much or didn't recognize it.