A few reasons why we'll be stronger against the Redskins...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Probably the biggest and most obvious reason is that the players have a game's experience playing together and have started to gel. This was quite noticeable on OL. After a very shaky start, they seemed to steadily improve as the game unfolded. This process should continue each and every week. That's just huge.

Foles seemed to gain confidence and was downright deadly in that late 4th qtr and overtime.

Mason should be back.

This allows Benny to resume KR duties. That's a biggie.

Bates is now full practice and is likely to be back on ST.

Austin's play is ascending which gives D's more to worry about.

If Quick is active, that adds yet another serious weapon to the arsenal.

Roberson's play continues to be a pleasant surprise. What a UDFA find! This gives confidence that there will not be a serious drop off if one of the top 3 CB's is injured.

Sounds like Tru is likely to be back.

Gurley is an outside possibility. Still more for Washington to fret about.

Cigs now has a full game of feedback to better determine what he best can do (or not do) with his new O. Also very significant value.

Best news is that the return of Mason means that Pead will have no ball handling duties. Lol.

The negatives are that we will be without the services of Sims and C Reynolds.

What did I miss?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think it's also a "+" that Foles has experience playing against Washington, coming here from Philly, He played them twice a year! Although IDK his record against them!

walt189

UDFA
Name
Walt
I think it's also a "+" that Foles has experience playing against Washington, coming here from Philly, He played them twice a year! Although IDK his record against them!

Last year he got mugged. Late/dirty hit that led to a bench clearing brawl. I looked but couldn't find a good video. Still won though(y). He was injured the 2nd game, Eagles lost that one.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year he got mugged. Late/dirty hit that led to a bench clearing brawl. I looked but couldn't find a good video. Still won though(y). He was injured the 2nd game, Eagles lost that one.
LOL no team in the league wanna see this Rams team bench clear

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks! And welcome to the World of ROD newbee!!(y):D (We use Blue Font when we want to kid around, if no one has told you yet!)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Probably the biggest and most obvious reason is that the players have a game's experience playing together and have started to gel. This was quite noticeable on OL. After a very shaky start, they seemed to steadily improve as the game unfolded. This process should continue each and every week. That's just huge.

Foles seemed to gain confidence and was downright deadly in that late 4th qtr and overtime.

Mason should be back.

This allows Benny to resume KR duties. That's a biggie.

Bates is now full practice and is likely to be back on ST.

Austin's play is ascending which gives D's more to worry about.

If Quick is active, that adds yet another serious weapon to the arsenal.

Roberson's play continues to be a pleasant surprise. What a UDFA find! This gives confidence that there will not be a serious drop off if one of the top 3 CB's is injured.

Sounds like Tru is likely to be back.

Gurley is an outside possibility. Still more for Washington to fret about.

Cigs now has a full game of feedback to better determine what he best can do (or not do) with his new O. Also very significant value.

Best news is that the return of Mason means that Pead will have no ball handling duties. Lol.

The negatives are that we will be without the services of Sims and C Reynolds.

What did I miss?

Nice.

iced

Wouldn't be surprised if Pead is returning kicks - even after the fumble, he was set to the receive the "botched" kick in OT.

Athos

Legend
Wouldn't be surprised if Pead is returning kicks - even after the fumble, he was set to the receive the "botched" kick in OT.

:palm:

I hope not. Dude sucks at it. Sorry. He just does.

BamBam if Mason healthy. Relegate Pead to ST coverages only.

Best advantage we have over last game. Honestly I think the only reason the Rams haven't cut him is because they just can't admit they made a mistake with drafting Pead in the second round. He brings absolutely nothing to the team from a RB perspective. He's been so close to costing us many games (go back to the tie with san fran, we would've won if Pead hadn't fumbled during a late game kick off return). Some of you probably see upside with him because hes buffed up a lot and had a good showing against the chiefs in the preseason. But for me, and all the rams fans I know personally, we aint buying it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
:palm:

I hope not. Dude sucks at it. Sorry. He just does.

BamBam if Mason healthy. Relegate Pead to ST coverages only.

Three more weeks before we close the chapter on Isiah Pead.
0.jpg

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Best advantage we have over last game. Honestly I think the only reason the Rams haven't cut him is because they just can't admit they made a mistake with drafting Pead in the second round. He brings absolutely nothing to the team from a RB perspective. He's been so close to costing us many games (go back to the tie with san fran, we would've won if Pead hadn't fumbled during a late game kick off return). Some of you probably see upside with him because hes buffed up a lot and had a good showing against the chiefs in the preseason. But for me, and all the rams fans I know personally, we aint buying it.
If we jump out to a big lead in any of the next 3-4 games play him.If nothing else it will help his confidence or may bring in a draft pick in a trade.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the biggest reason we could be better this week; confidence.

We just beat the Super Bowl runner up... And in some aspects... Dominated them.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I think the biggest reason we could be better this week; confidence.

We just beat the Super Bowl runner up... And in some aspects... Dominated them.
They are playing with a lot if confidence that will only grow with each win.And I think Sea knows they got dominated for most of the game.Sea also knows we haven't had a capable Qb the last couple years and still managed to beat them. I think they got a wake up call on Sunday these Rams are for real and have arrived.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They are playing with a lot if confidence that will only grow with each win.And I think Sea knows they got dominated for most of the game.Sea also knows we haven't had a capable Qb the last couple years and still managed to beat them. I think they got a wake up call on Sunday these Rams are for real and have arrived.

I've been annoyed by a few comments that Seattle blew it due to the onside kick. Our mistakes are the only reason they were in the game.