A few early snap calls...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Allen outplayed Mannion by a mile.

Kelly might become 2nd string by opening day. Malcolm Brown may drop to 3rd string.

Our drafted rookie OL players are coming along quite nicely.

In fact, Noteboom was a steal. He ain’t gonna take the usual 2 years to get up to speed. He looks like he’s already there.

Gotta be a spot on the 53 for Hodge. Love this kid.

Mundt is ahead of Hemingway on McVay’s depth chart.

The ones on D were very impressive, to say the least.

Gonna get down to splitting hairs with final cuts at LB, CB, and S. Don’t envy Wade that chore.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I'm really disappointed with Hemingway. I think his injury effected psychologically.

This will be a year that the players that they cut, many of them will be picked up by other teams. It had gone from who should we keep, as in past years, to now who should we cut.

fearsomefour

Legend
Kelly passing Brown probably comes to understanding protections.
Having that depth at any position is nice.
Kelly can play though. A nice find in the 6th round.
I have been super impressed with Noteboom.
I agree he continues to impress and was a steal in the 3rd round.
Higbee, Everett, Mundt (or TBD) are my three TEs at this point.
The last S spot and CB are tough calls.
Hill maybget the kid as the 5th CB based just on experience in the defense and real game playing time.
I think the team keeps 10 OL. Starting five Noteboom, Allen, Blythe are locks to me.
Barron, Littleton (who I was confusing with Wilson, haha), Longacre, Easley, Samson, Price, Kiser, Wilson are obvious keeps to me. Beyond that it's a wash to me.
Mannion, Allen? Don't know.