A different view of McVay in a better mood regarding Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Does it seem like Stafford was a little embarrassed by McVay praising him? He does seem like a humble guy.

dang

Legend
I prefer a quiet confident QB over a “don’t let your mouth put your ass in a sling” QB. Act like you’ve been there before and let your action speak for itself.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shefty doesn't even speak in that vid. That's 10 mins I'll never get back tbh. Kimes is a Seahawks homer who is already insecure what with how the playoffs went last year when the Rams knocked their asses out with a QB who had a bad thumb. The focus thus in the conversation is all about the pressure the Rams are feeling which I think is horse shit.

I think they're excited. I think they're happy. And I think they're gonna wipe the floor with the NFC West. Because we are the most improved team in this division this year and that's even with the understanding that our defense may slip due to loss of Staley and some key players.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
If McVay would have just said he was happier bc he actually has an offseason, unlike last year, he would have saved his ass and this would be a nonstory.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
How is it Kyler Murray still gets an insane amount of hype after how he's finished his first two seasons? Am I the only one who sees a QB who'll probably be on another team in the next five years?

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Does it seem like Stafford was a little embarrassed by McVay praising him? He does seem like a humble guy.
Stafford imo is both humble and smart. He knows it's better not to sound off. He also knows that there's a lot of work and challenges ahead.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shefty doesn't even speak in that vid. That's 10 mins I'll never get back tbh. Kimes is a Seahawks homer who is already insecure what with how the playoffs went last year when the Rams knocked their asses out with a QB who had a bad thumb. The focus thus in the conversation is all about the pressure the Rams are feeling which I think is horse shit.

I think they're excited. I think they're happy. And I think they're gonna wipe the floor with the NFC West. Because we are the most improved team in this division this year and that's even with the understanding that our defense may slip due to loss of Staley and some key players.

I didn't like that Shefty was on the video photo myself Merlin.

Many of these video photos are skewed with inaccurate photos but the content was worth watching to a degree.

The point was made plenty well without Shefty's input.

10 minutes of your life you will never get back?

Don't be a grumpy old man Merlin.

I've seen plenty of videos and ready tons of articles that didn't live up to the hype.

We never get the time back watching or reading them but they are still Rams related and some good things can be gleaned from them.

You will get over it my Rams brother.

It won't be the last time for either of us that we won't get the time back on Rams related things.

We can hug this out buddy and move on to the next story or video :)
5ce46aca3246d88b81e99c4a8eaaf84c.gif

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
How is it Kyler Murray still gets an insane amount of hype after how he's finished his first two seasons? Am I the only one who sees a QB who'll probably be on another team in the next five years?
Because he is for reasons beyond me, a media darling.
He is a QB who struggles when forced to play in the pocket
He struggles to see the field from the pocket.
The media love fest will be over by the end of this year.