A Day In the Life of Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta love the conference of a 24 year old kid . He will keep getting better with his attitude.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
haha, "want to hear the sound system in this thing?" It's the simple things in life. I like his attitude, seems like a loose kid that doesn't care what other people think. He's truly himself and that's what makes great leaders.

Last edited:

dang

Legend
So i would like a reminder of the PRICK columnist that referred to to Goff as Jarod Goof. This would be an appropriate time to make him eat his weak and off based assessment of one of the top 5 QBs in the league.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So i would like a reminder of the PRICK columnist that referred to to Goff as Jarod Goof. This would be an appropriate time to make him eat his weak and off based assessment of one of the top 5 QBs in the league.

That would be Walter football. But judging by the power ranking threads he has moved on from that and now is on the rams are the most overrated team in the league fantasy.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
jared-goff-los-angeles-rams-pixel-art-2-joe-hamilton.jpg

a81f883e8291728386cfd79ea02d3ac1.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

I don't know why those guys think that comment is so witty. Its like junior high level to misspell a name like that on purpose.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
let's be real, this is year 2. not even gonna count his rookie year with that incompetent joke of a "coaching staff"

we've been spoiled quickly by what Goff's been able to do so we're shocked when he makes mistakes or has a bad game. Kid hasn't even scratched the surface yet :cheers::rockon::mustache::seizure::banana:

hope everyone got a good luck at Brees and Payton last week cause that's what we're building with Goff and McVay (hopefully with more Superbowls though :sneaky:)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Goff is a lot like his childhood hero. Calm and collected and doesn't get rattled. Plus I really think he is going to turn into a cold blooded killer out there.

The Baby Faced Assassin!!!