A couple questions.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
1) Hell No! (then again, I didn't like it in 71-72 either)
2) Yes
3) Issac Bruce
4) Depends on what you're trying out for
5) Of course I wouldn't mind if they moved back to SoCal, my guess is St Louis (like any other city) get's behind a winner as good as anyone else, the Rams will have a good year, people will start coming back, any yes they will get their new Stadium (retractable roof)

RamWoodie

Legend
1. Did you like the uniform change in 2000?...Yes

2. Do you think we will ever change logos again?...NO...there may be a little tweaking, but the Ram will ALWAYS BE!!

3. Who was better: Torry Holt or Isaac Bruce?...Bruce was better, teams felt Holt was the lesser of two evils...but Bruce drew the doubles.

4. Can I get an NFL tryout?...Settle for the movie "Paper Lion".

5. Will we get a new stadium or move?...The Rams will be in St Louis, and I think eventually a new stadium will be built by Kroenke.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
A'ight - Where in Oregon?
Hillsboro, work downtown.... Funny but when I wear Rams gear it's nice to get a little respect from seahawk fans. (After you get past the "we own the world" part which is fair since they did win that one game.) Most seem to know the Rams are as much, if not more, a threat to them as anyone including the 9ers. I can't tell you how much I want to beat them at their own stadium...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I lived in the Portland metro area for almost 20 years and worked all over the Hillsboro area. My buddy owns the Dr. Feelgood's bar over in Aloha -
sadly a whiner fan but still good people. I live over near Newport now in Toledo but make it over to Feelgood's every now and then. Might be fun to catch a game in his pub this season. Or if you head out to the coast, look us up. Website is in my sig.

Don't know if you have gone to a game up in Seattle but the fans around here are far more reasonable than some of the clowns in the stadium itself. I have mostly Seahawk fans in my pub but they get that I'm a Ram fan and it is just fun banter - unfortunately it's been a bunch of potential Ram teams coming from me. I think some of THEM even want to see my Rams get over. I know most of them are freaking out a bit about our draft compared to theirs.

Anyway, welcome aboard and Cheers.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
1. Yes
2. Yes
3 Emotions say Bruce, but logic and watching every Rams game since 95 says Holt.
4. IDK
5. Stadium

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
1. I didn't mind the gold pants. Indifferent
2. helmet or field? No to helmet and yes to field.
3. Big game was my favorite of the two, so him
4. Well you can't try out for QB because @Username has a nice ass and a hell of an arm
5. Stadium