A Couple Questions.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Penguin.

Rookie
Thank you for coming on this site again.

I am pretty young, eighteen years old or around there [really don't feel like giving my age]. But I grew up watching horrible play from the Rams line to the point of the decimation of a good quarterback in Marc Bulger. But that is besides the point. What you have done to solidify our tackle situation is stunning and admirable. What Rodger has done in guard really amazed me, and you are probably the most underrated right tackle in the league. I mean, I keep re-watching the Houston game where mainly you and Harvey Dahl shut JJ Watt out and it gets better and better.

But here are your questions. Would you like Rodger getting re-signed, and if so, what position would you prefer him to play out of guard or tackle presuming Jake Long comes back healthy?

~Penguin.