A clean sweep-Undisputed Skip bayless-Shannon sharpe-Charlie weis-Pick Falcons over Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They've grown week to week, most especially Goff
train

Indeed.

In fact this was like two 8 games seasons back to back.

And IMO if the second half of the season Rams played the first half of the season Rams 10 times they'd win 7.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i apologise to all these fuckheads that said playoff experience matters. the players looked off their game in the 1st qtr. by the time they woke up it was 13-0. they weren't good enough to get out of it.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm sticking with my gut instinct and staying with, fuck Undisputed, fuck Charlie Weis, fuck Skip Bayless and fuck Shannon Sharpe.
:D

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
.i apologise to all these fuckheads that said playoff experience matters. the players looked off their game in the 1st qtr. by the time they woke up it was 13-0. they weren't good enough to get out of it.

I was one of those fuck heads and I accept your apology.