A bird's-eye view of the Rams future stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bucket list .....to go to LA to take in a rams game at stan land ....hmm where did i put that lottery ticket ?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If I'm still alive and kicking in 2019 I promised my kids and grandson I would take them to Disneyland for a week and take in a Rams game .

None of know if we'll be alive and kicking in 3 years. But I'll be retiring soon. I plan on making trips there with the wife and grandkids if they want to come along. I won't have to worry about rushing back home to get ready for work the next day. I also want to make at least one trip to the coliseum. So much history there.

jap

Legend
If you are committed to building a world class stadium, shouldn't you be also committed to building a world class team/organization?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you are committed to building a world class stadium, shouldn't you be also committed to building a world class team/organization?
You mean that, if you build a world class stadium, your team isn't automatically successful?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Doesn't it seem like you'd get Greenhoused to death sitting in that stadium in August?
Not sure...it might be helpful for cropdusting loudmouthed fans of our opponents! I tagged a few obnoxious Az fans on Sunday! :yess::dizzy::death:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Doesn't it seem like you'd get Greenhoused to death sitting in that stadium in August?
la-sp-sn-new-stadium-20150320-008.0.jpg

I thought the same thing -X-

If they chose, surely they could grow some of the best field grass, Ivy and an assortment of plants all throughout the new stadium.

dancing_groot2.gif

tWdHl2.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I look forward to the new stadium too, but isn't it sad that it's what we are talking about in January? I used to hate the idea of sharing a stadium with the Chargers, and now I don't care.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Didn't think of that, but heck yeah that seems like a hot box. Looks sweet though.
Does look pretty awesome, and I'm sure they'll have the ventilation all worked out. Just looked like a place to grow delicious to-mah-toes.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does look pretty awesome, and I'm sure they'll have the ventilation all worked out. Just looked like a place to grow delicious to-mah-toes.
Or some type of herb? :whistle:

Psycho_X

Legend
I know nothing about earthquakes and architecture but it seems like having a structure that big buried half way into the ground would be bad if a moderate to big one hit. I get this mental image of the land around it just torqueing the structure till it crumbles. But maybe being in the ground is safer than directly on top of it? At least on top of land you can build it to sway a lot or bend where it counts. Maybe you can in the ground too? ... like I said I know as much as Jon Snow about it. Just the first thing I think about.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Who needs a world class stadium? All we need is a football field. This field is in Havre, MT and fans can park their cars on the far side in a tiered lot. Pretty cool during a night game.
53d9a98103355.image.jpg

SO great for a middle school offense?