___ days until Kickoff!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Trent Green the 2nd time around
1661613152678.png

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
My first Rams memory was James Harris (12) throwing a long pass to Harold Jackson and Jackson running it all the way down to the one yard line before being knocked out of bounds and my dad just going crazy! And then the Rams not being able to punch it into the end zone on three successive plays and settling for a field goal and my dad cursing Chuck Knox for being too conservative ”You gotta throw the ball!!! Gahh!!! Typical Rams!!” I guess I should have known the ups and downs I was in for as a lifelong Rams fan. If only he was alive to see them now!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
11 Days!

9 Season 42-20-3 Record with the Rams.

restricted

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Jim Everett - Better known for marketing the Jim Rome show.

1661693371425.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Jim Everett - Better known for marketing the Jim Rome show.

View attachment 56112
Jim Rome is a Fucking Pussy.

That was a total set-up.
Insult Everett ... hope he reacts as he did ... have half-a-dozen men within ten feet to insure Everett would not hurt him ... get a ton of attention and media-hype. 35 years later, Rome has made tens-of-Millions.

Jim Rome is smart, rich and famous. Still a Fucking Pussy.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Jim Rome is a Fucking Pussy.

That was a total set-up.
Insult Everett ... hope he reacts as he did ... have half-a-dozen men within ten feet to insure Everett would not hurt him ... get a ton of attention and media-hype. 35 years later, Rome has made tens-of-Millions.

Jim Rome is smart, rich and famous. Still a Fucking Pussy.

Actually, Rome nearly lost his career… athletes REALLY took umbrage to him taking shit to Everett’s face and I read several who insisted that Rome would have had his ass broken off if he’d tried that with them.

It took him almost a decade to get back on tv… and his schtick now is far more respectful to the athletes now than it was… he used to be a really cocky shit

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Actually, Rome nearly lost his career… athletes REALLY took umbrage to him taking shit to Everett’s face and I read several who insisted that Rome would have had his ass broken off if he’d tried that with them.

It took him almost a decade to get back on tv… and his schtick now is far more respectful to the athletes now than it was… he used to be a really cocky shit
Can’t agree with most of this Mack but respect the different view.

Also think Rome is still a cocky piece of shit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
10 Days!

145 receptions, 1,947yds, 16tds… and a whole lot of clutch.

image.jpg